Chapter 13

I am so so so sorry guys, the last chapter was actually published by mistake, because I was too sleepy at that time, i am idiot, I had planned to make it a long one,but it happened like this, i am really sorry..

Do you guys want a Double Update, tell me if you do.

_____________________________________

Vegas and Pete kept talking until it was time for dinner, after eating together both got ready for the bed and slept comfortably, hugging each other comfortably, then tomorrow came and the time for Pete's friends to come also neared, the whole house was on buzz as Porsche ordered everyone around on what to do and what to cook and everything, totally forgetting how he was ruthlessly rejected by Pete just two weeks ago.

*He sure is an adorable brainless fool*, Pete thought shaking his head and complied with every order that Porsche gave out to him.

"Don't worry, i will make sure your friends don't feel bad here" ,Porsche said, reassuring pete with a cute silly smile.

"Don't worry, they will get comfortable even In hell, by the way, be careful, those guys are really bad", Pete warned knowing very well, how manipulative all his friends were.

"They are you friends, why are you talking like that", Porsche asked like he was weirded out by Pete's words for his own friends.

"You will know, once they come here", pete shrugged his shoulders and went to change his clothes.

Half an hour later, everyone at home was ready to welcome them and Vegas and Porsche were the most excited ones, Kinn and Pete just sat back in their seats.

"Call you friends pete, why are not they here yet, should we send a car to pick them up", Porsche asked genuinely worried about Pete's friends.

"No need to, they will be here soon", Pete had just finished talking when the outer gates of the mansion opened and a  "Bugatti La Voiture Noire" made it's way to their yard.

"See, I told you, they will be here soon", Pete said as he shook his head.

 Just as the gate was about to close another car came in and this time it was                  "Aston Martin DBX",  "Bentley Bentayga", "BMW X1", "Ferrari Roma" and a "Mercedes Benz S Class"and all the six stopped in front of the door  of the mansion and six people came out of these extremely luxurious cars.

"They are your friends?", Vegas, Porsche and Kinn asked unbelievably.

Pete just nodded his head and waved his hand to the door, telling his friends to come in, the other three people in the house were shocked and tried to see the people's face. The two of the six guys went to open the door for people while others walked straight in.

"Hello", i am Lee, He greeted as a big head made it's way to his shoulder.

"You won't introduce me baby", the other one said .

"As You might have already guessed brother in law, this dog's name is Evan", Leo said.

" Hello, please come in", Porsche greeted as he remembered the dog guy, it's Khun Evan, brother or Khun Aaron.

"You are Khun Porsche, i have heard a lot about you", Evan said with a bit of hostility in his voice.

"Oh really, what did Pete tell you, he didn't say anything embarrassing right", Porsche asked cutely.

"Nothing, just how greatly you take care of him, he adores you a lot", Lee jumped in the discussion and glared at Evan.

"I have invited one more person on my own, I hope brother in law would not mind", Evan said cunningly.