Chapter 25

"what the hell Pete", the three Theraphanyakuls screamed at the top of their lungs, looking at the girl's ring finger where a ring of grass, preserved perfectly was lying.

"No, listen to me, it's not what you think it is", Pete answered and then looked at the troublesome girl.

"How is it, tell me? ,No wait, is there even anything left to say", Vegas asked as he quietly clenched his fists under the quilt.

"There's no misunderstanding Phi Vegas, Hia gave this ring to me and promised to marry me, i can swear by my parents", Araniya explained looking at Pete's oh so handsome face.

"Did you really give her that ring and said that?", Vegas asked impatiently.

"Yes, I did, but it's not what you think it is", Pete tried to explain as he looked at Vegas's gloomy face.

"How is it, pete, you said that she is not lying ?", Porsche asked getting mad.

"I didn't promise promise her, but just promised and I didn't say those words like I said them but I didn't..,can you understand me?", Pete asked confused by his own words.

"Pete, you are talking like a mentally retarded person, I bet you can't even understand your own self", Porsche said and shook his head.

"What do you mean Hia, are you trying to go back on your promise", Araniya asked with tears in her eyes.

"Araniya,let me talk, actually I didn't mean those words", Pete said.

"So you lied to people about getting married to them and kept them hanging around you, how cruel are you Pete", Vegas asked as if he had been wronged.

"No, at that time, this girl was just 13 years old, she had some drama performance in her school and wanted me to read the script with her to memorize her lines, we were sitting in the garden so I just made a grass ring for her according to the script and those were the lines of the ml, that's what happened", Pete explained as he looked at everyone taking a deep breath.

"But Hia, all those lines were edited, i was just a tree in that play, so what you said were real words to me", Araniya said and looked at pete like a pitiful puppy.

"You lied to me", Pete asked in disbelief.

"I just wanted you to promise me to get married, that's it", Araniya cleared her side of story.

"You crazy woman, that's not an engagement, why are all your fan girls crazy Pete, they don't even have common sense", Porsche huffed annoyed.

"Darling, Common sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's garden", Kinn intercepted looking at the crazy girl. 

"Baby...see, i was not even in the wrong here, she was only a child, how could I get engaged to her, she is just delusional", Pete begged.

"I want or throw hands but I don't whom to throw them on, i am going crazy, what's wrong with the universe", Vegas screamed.

"Baby..i am so sorry..", Pete pleaded.

"So what now, Hia, i am still waiting for your answer, i can share Hia with you, i don't need anything, i don't even want the status of a wife, being near Hia Is all I want, i can live without a status", Araniya begged.

"Araniya please" Pete begged.

Just as Vegas was about to say something, The door flunged open, but this time an angry girl came in,

"How dare you bitch, Hia Is mine, so I can only be his second wife, who are you, i was the first one to know Hia and talk to him", the girl who came inside shouted at Araniya even without, looking at other people in the room.

"What are you saying Achrya , Hia is mine", Chongyi came in and shouted at her, loudly.

"And hia, i don't want to be a second wife something I can be your only wife, why have not you divorced him yet", Chongyi shouted again, pointing at Vegas.

"Fir Fuck's sake Chongyi, everyone knows how much Hia likes you, he does not even look at you, even though Phi sun is his bestfriend, you are just a cheap obsessed, mentally ill girl, the two of you, get out of here, this is a place only for family", Achrya shouted.

"And you think you are Hia's family, what bullshit, have you forgotten I have the ring given by Hia on my ring, i was the one he went to drop off at airport when I went abroad to study, phi Vegas has also already acknowledged me and told me he will help me win over Hia, who are you, you Vixen", Araniya finally said as she looked at the two girls.

"Stop fighting, you want my husband right, you three", Vegas said calmly and looked at his hands.

"Yes", The three answered enthusiastically.

"Okay then, i will cut him into pieces at home and then parcel everyone one of his misstresses  one of his parts, which ones do you three like, tell me, i will pack those first", Vegas screamed frustrated.

"I want his eyes", Araniya answered obsessively.

""Then give me his heart, Hia's heart can only be mine", Chongyi said and looked at Pete intensely.

"Then..Then give me his lips, only I can have them forever", Achrya was the last one to answer.

"Are you three crazy, what are you talking about?", Pete asked, for the first time in his life, he felt horrified of the crazy obsession of these people.

"Hia, I love you, if you can't be mine in life, then you have to be mine in death", Araniya answered.

"Take us as your wives and everything will be alright", Achrya answered and held Pete's hand.

"What second wife are you all going on about, how can I take a wife. When I, myself am the wife", Pete screamed, losing his patience for the first time after killing Vegas's rotten father and uncle.

"What", Araniya asked horrified.

"It can't be Hia", Chongyi cried.

"You are lying right", Achrya asked in disbelief.

"I am not kidding,i am the wife", Pete answered, massaging his head, when a loud laughing sound came from outside.

"I am sorry guys, i am so sorry,i just could not hold it in, my brother has become a wife, how miserable, my little Levi", Evan said trying to control his laughter.

"Fuck off Evan", Everyone said in unison as they looked at this troublesome creature.