Chapter 14

"it's An chongyi", Evan made a sly smile and went to the door to recieve her, like it was he who invited everyone to the dinner.

"Hello Phi Evan", the beautiful lady who had just entered, bowed her head a little and greeted Evan.

"Hello, Chongyi, why did you get here so late", Evan asked as he led her inside, where everyone of Pete's friends was ready to watch the drama.

"Flight was delayed by half an hour so it took some time ,I hope I didn't make anyone wait for me", Chongyi answered with lowered eyes.

"It's okay, we were just getting started", Evan explained happily.

"Phi Porsche, if you want to go to the restroom do it now", Leem said excitedly.

"What do you mean?", Porsche asked confused as he watched the beautiful lady came in.

"He is right, the drama will start any time soon, let's watch it together, i am 100 💯 sure you will like it", Aou answered and held Porsche's hand, ignoring his boyfriend's jealous gaze.

"Hia", Chongyi called as her red plump lips quivered and she took a step towards Pete

"Take a seat first, when did you come back", Pete asked a little unhappy.

"I just landed here and hour ago and I came straight to see you", Chongyi answered and obediently sat down as she was told.

"Hia, how have you been,i missed you a lot, did you miss me too?", She asked as she looked at him shortly.

"Chongyi, your brother is here too, you came here and didn't even home, do you know how sad they will be", Lee said as he looked at her sternly.

"You lied to me, i hate liars", Chongyi answered indifferently and looked at Pete with a miserable expression on her face.

" Hia, you lied to me too", she complained as she held Pete's hand, who gritted his teeth as he looked at Vegas.

"Let go of my husband's hand", Vegas said and jerked her hand off Pete's.

"Chongyi, behave", Pete stated.

"She is the one you dropped off at airport that day, who is she and why is she holding your hand", Vegas asked looking at Pete whose expression softened as soon as he looked at him.

"I promise, I didn't do anything, she just, it's nothing like that, believe me please", Pete begged in a soft voice as he held Vegas's both hands in his own and everyone of his friends including Evan and Chongyi were stunned, was this really the guy they knew, like this could not be him, he was actually begging, his friends rubbed their eyes and looked at the scene again.

"Hia, look at me", Chongyi cried and took Pete's hand off of Vegas's and held them again.

"I said, he is my husband, let go of him", Vegas shouted and took Pete's hands back from her's.

"You stole Hia from me, he was supposed to marry me, he is my husband, you are a mistress", Chongyi shouted back and took Pete's hands back.

"What", Vegas screamed again.

"No, listen to me phi, phi Vegas, Chongyi, are you crazy", Pete tried to explain but the two were not having any of it. 

"Eww, don't say phi in front of me, i will vomit here*, Evan said in a jealous tone*why could he call Vegas phi and not me, i hate Vegas*, Evan thought and frowned.

"Hello, you bitch, you are the mistress, i am his legal husband, we are married, you are nothing no  you are not even a mistress, has Pete ever said he loves you", Vegas said as he looked her in the eye.

"Yes, he told me he loves me, he promised to marry me, you are nothing but just an outsider, you whore", Chongyi yelled and held Pete's hand.

"Chongyi, shut up", this time Pete yelled.

"What do you mean, Pete you cheated on me, you were going to marry this obnoxious woman", Vegas asked as tears pooled in his eyes.

"Chongyi, what are you doing, don't make a scene, you know he is now happily married", Sun tried to interrupt the two, but to no avail.

"How is cheating, it was long before I met you, at that time I didn't even know you exist", Pete tried to explain.

"But I was in love with you, how could you do that to me Pete", Vegas said, being unreasonable.

"But I didn't know you", Pete tried to calm him down.

"But Hia you knew me, you said you will marry me, you said once you come back you will sleep with me", Chongyi stated with tears in her eyes.

"When did I say that, why would I say that to a minor, you were just 17 then", Pete hurried to defend himself as Sun face palmed himself.

"You said you will grant me a wish if I was a good girl and that's what my wish is, it is to sleep with you as your wife", Chongyi said as she glared at Vegas.

"I will kill you if you even get near my husband", Vegas yelled and pushed her back.

"Hia, he will kill me", Chongyi cried.

"Chongyi, stop it and go home, we will talk later", Pete said and helped her get up.

"No, you will divorce him and come with me", Chongyi said firmly.

Pete thought something and went near her and whispered something to her, terrifying her to core.

"No, Hia, how can you do that, you know.." Chongyi tried to say something but was interrupted.

"Go home now, i don't want to lose my temper", Pete said and looked at Sun.

"I am sorry, i will be taking her home first", Sun said and dragged his sister out, who was horrified as she took a last look at Pete.

"Hia, I love you", she said as her figure disappeared from the door.

"I am going to my room", Vegas said and ran upstairs.

"We should go home too", his friends said as the drama finally ended.

"Hmm", Pete hummed annoyed.

"I just wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine", Evan said to Pete and went behind Lee who was angry with him again.

"You should take care, i think Chongyi is dumb so forgive her, don't hold it against her, by the way ,what did you say to her, she looked terrified", Earth asked.

"Do I need to say anything, she knows me since a long time, just a state and she knows", Pete said and saw everyone off, including Porsche and Kinn.

"I want to know the whole story so keep your schedule open,by the way she is hot, you were quite a player in the past", Porsche said and gave him a sly smile before leaving.

"You have to coax Vegas now, good luck", Kinn said and the two drove away.

"I am screwed, Vegas is not gonna talk to me now, i hate myself and this Chongyi", Pete said and ran upstairs to coax Vegas again.