Chapter 19

Vegas walked to his room and went in to take a shower to calm himself down.

*What a damned luck, just want to go back and hug my pete, these fucking Amarin brothers are crazy and more crazy is that little chihuahua looking sister, what the fuck is wrong with her rotten brain, what if Pete hears it and thinks I want to marry that ugly Aaron,no, i will tell him everything when he calls me, i don't want to lie to him or hide anything* Vegas thought as the cold water running down his body calmed down his mind and he came out of the shower.

He changed his clothes and put on his cologne to feel more at ease, it was also the cologne that pete likes so he felt more happier then before, so he decided to call Pete first.

*That idiot must be still thinking about how to apologise*, Vegas thought and shook his head, smiling with a pleasent feeling in his heart.

But just as he was about to call Pete a knock sounded on his door.

"It must be Porsche, wait a moment", Vegas said out loud and set his hair before going to open the door ,but when he opened it,he was shocked.

"What are you doing here?", Vegas asked in a stern voice.

"I came here to talk to you, it's important,can I come in?", The girl asked and stared at Vegas in hopes he would let her in.

"Okay, come", Vegas said and let go of the door frame to let the girl in.

"What is it that you want to talk about miss Chen", Vegas asked in an annoyed voice.

"I want to talk to you about Hia and please you can just call me Araniya, you remember me right, i was the one with Samantha earlier", Araniya explained a little nervous to talk about the real thing, Vegas saw this and relaxed his voice a bit to accommodate the girl.

"I remember, miss Chen don't be so nervous, please tell me what you came to talk about", Vegas asked a little calmly.

"Actually, I love Hia, i have always loved him since the day I saw him, I still remember he was wearing a black outfit that day, he looked so handsome,so handsome, I love him like crazy, i wanted to be a better person for him, someone who he could rely on , i have tried my best to be mature and opened a company since Hia is also a self made person I did everything, everything, even talked and dressed to his preference but he never cared about me, did not even look at me,  but he has been obsessed with you,since the first time he met you, all he thinks and talks about is how you are so beautiful ,and how he wants to protect you, i ...i feel lost", Araniya said in a hysterical way not knowing where to put her hands, it was like she had dedicated her whole life to this person who was supposedly now obsessed with Vegas.

"I don't like him, i have never even seen him like that, and on top of all that, i have a husband who I love more then anything and I have been in love with him for like some 6y years, i would never leave him", Vegas said and took a deep breath,*looks like she is a victim of unrequited love, not her fault that's what love does to people*, Vegas thought and shook his head.

"I heard it you don't like him,so I wanted to ask, can you help me,i want to know about you, what you do in your daily life,how can I become like you, what do you like to eat, how do you dress, what food do you like, what is it that I need to do to make Hia look at me", Araniya asked desperately.

"I am an ordinary person, miss Chen is more beautiful then me and if you like that person,you should just tell him, if he rejects you then pursue him openly", Vegas adviced.

"But I dare not, i have never talked to Hia, without stuttering and he just does not like those who are timid,what should I do", Araniya asked distressed.

"How about I help you ask him", Vegas suggested.

"Really,that would be so great, His likes you so he might listen to you", Araniya cheared happily.

"Hmm, now don't be so stressed and smile", Vegas said happily .

"Okay,then let's have dinner together, it's time", Araniya said. 

"Hmm, i will talk it out with him as well" Vegas said and headed out with Araniya, Kinn was sea sick so Porsche was taking care of him so they could not come out for dinner fir a while, and Vegas knew what exactly they were doing in the room to take care of the sickness.

Austin followed behind them quietly and looked at every moment of his Master's lover.

*What is he thinking, going to dinner with his rival and laughing with her, what a weird boy master chose*, Austin thought, shaking his head and in the meantime they got to the dinning area, Austin helped Vegas check the food before taking it and checked his water before he gave it to Vegas, it looked like his life depended on serving Vegas like a servant.

After the lengthy process of getting food, Araniya and Vegas were looking for a table to eat when suddenly they heard a Voice.

"Vegas, come over, let's have dinner together", Aaron called with a genuine happiness in his voice and Vegas simply nodded.

"Let's go", he said to Araniya and both went to the family's reserved table to eat, Amarin's were so influential that they even got a reserved table in a magnificent Buissnes party like this.

"Hello", Vegas greeted the weird family as he saw the two elders looking at him like a hawk.

"I never thought my son would choose you, you are lucky", Lerov Chen said and said proudly, like he was giving Vegas some life changing opportunity, he shook his head at the arrogance and cursed the psycho family before putting on a beautiful smile.

"Khun Aaron, you like me right, Vegas asked disgusted.

"Of course,i like you otherwise you would not be sitting here", Aaron answered.

"Will you do anything I say then?", Vegas asked.

"Of course as long as it's within my power, i can do anything", Aaron said again.

"Then please date miss Chen", Vegas requested and the water in Aaron's mouth spilled making him cough.

"What are you saying, i am already engaged and besides Araniya is like my little sister, i have always treated her like Samantha", Aaron yelled with wide eyes and looked at Austin with eyes as if he was wronged,  everyone on the table looked shocked, even Araniya could not understand what Vegas was saying.

"What are you saying,Khun Vegas", Araniya asked horrified.

"Engaged, then why are you and your family pestering me into dating you", Vegas asked horrified, what kind of plot twist Is this now.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Aaron, you want to date Vegas", Lerov asked disgusted.

"What,no, I love my Austin only, why would I want to date a man like him,Eww", Aaron answered as Evan looked at the scene amused.

"What the fuck is wrong with your family, why is your boyfriend following ne even to the bathroom, you weirdos", Vegas asked disgusted but as they wanted to say something the lights went out and everything became dark, in this darkness no one could see anything but the Sound of Guns unlocking and bullets being fired was everywhere.

"What the hell is wrong with my life, you fuckers are so unlucky", Vegas yelled frustrated and quickly hid behind the large table with Araniya behind him.