Chapter 27

In the morning tomorrow, the two called Kinn and Porsche to explain them a little, not really in all detail and asked them to stay in Pete's old house with Leem and Aou, since Earth and Kram were also going with Pete.

Pete's old house was actually a mansion built in the middle of the city, it had several rooms the door could only be unlocked from the inside and everything was bullet proof in the mansion,it felt like the house was a locker room to put precious things in it, after dropping all of them off at the mansion, the three friends went to take care of other things, before doing this risky operation.

Vegas walked to his room and saw Leem and Aou standing there smiling

"Phi Vegas, are you okay, should we bring something for you, juice ,food, alcohol, anything", the two asked in an annoying voice.

"I don't need anything, go back to your room", Vegas said and went inside his room.

Vegas rolled his eyes and decided to unpack first before taking a shower.

*These two are really annoying pricks, ahh, what a headache*, Vegas thought .

After taking a shower and a short nap, Vegas got up feeling energetic and started exploring the room, everything was normal, nothing out of ordinary, when his eyes landed on a door on the room, he slowly walked to it and found there was a lock on it which had to be opened with a password.

Vegas thought something and put in a no. At random but it was wrong, ,Vegas took a moment and got curious so he put in Pete's birthday, no use, Vegas's birthday error, their wedding date...error, Vegas thought and got more curious then before and racked his brain.

Wait, pete said before he met me 7 days before my father's death so, Vegas estimated the date with his father's death anniversary and indeed the room opened.

Vegas went in and saw that the room was dark, he turned the lights on and saw the room was very ordinary, everything was covered by huge white sheets, Vegas smirked , thinking he got his hand on another one of Pete's secrets and quickly pulled off the sheet.

"Woooow",Vegas exclaimed, looking at the thing infront of him and blushed involuntarily,on the wall there was a life size drawing of Vegas, sitting in a bar with his head down, while a man sat in front of him, stroking his head affectionately, Vegas looked at it with Aww and then looked at the drawers small signature on the left corner of the drawing. And it said "With Love, from Lev",.

*Fuck,woow, how talented is pete*,Vegas thought looking at the different, small and big paintings, in a corner, there was Vegas's jacket that he had thrown away, shoes that were worn out, pen...there was a pen, and a note was written beside it.

'Earth got the precious thing from Vegas and I had to pay him $10,000'.

"What the fuck", Vegas said out loud and looked at the pen that was not worth. More then  20 baht.

 Then there was a cute hairband, a worm out teddy, a shirt and some little things that pete had paid a huge fortune for and Vegas was just looking at everything with amusement and the most absurd thing was an empty can of energy drink that pete had  apparently gotten after paying an absurd sum of $35,000 US dollars.

"What the hell, he should have just come to me and told me about his feelings , what's wrong with all these stalking things", Vegas huffed but he was extremely Escatic.

It was first said that they would return after a week but they didn't return, days passed by , Vegas was getting more and more impatient, but he could not do anything, one month turned into  two months, they left the house and went to their own homes like they were asked to by Pete, before leaving, two months into three months but Pete didn't return, Vegas was losing hope and he was all alone in their big home, he would go to Pete's old house sometimes and try to draw like pete, but could not so he was more furious then before.

Four months later, Vegas was sitting in his room, reading a book, while missing Pete through it, when suddenly a maid shouted as she opened the door of the room without permission.

"Master, sir pete is back", The maid announced happily.

"What", Vegas could not believe it and ran out of the room and saw Pete on the door, smiling sweetly at him, he ran down the stairs and almost fell,but immediately regained his composure and ran to hug him.

"Pete, i missed you so much, why did you take so much time", Vegas complained as soon as he hugged Pete.

"Hmm, to return alive, it took a bit more time, are you upset", Pete asked.

"No, not upset at all, i am happy, i am really happy, i just missed you a lot", Vegas said happily.

"I missed you too ,my big baby", Pete said and the two let go.

Vegas looked at him to see if there was any injury on him, when he found a small hand clenching Pete's shirt from the side, he moved his eyes to the figure and saw a small child, in. Worn out clothes, blood smeared all over him, with long hair that Vegas could not see the boy's face, he was stunned for a moment.

The small figure walked to him and wanted to hold his hand.

*Dad, i am scared of Mama* the little boy thought and wanted to hug his father.

"Stay away from him", Pete said in a high pitch of voice and yanked the boy back from his colar.

"What are you doing Pete?", Vegas screamed in anger and hugged the little boy.

"It's just a child, how can you treat him like that", Vegas complained  and tried to see the child's face, but when he removed the hair from his face, he was terrified.

"Ve....Venice", He stuttured in horror.