Chapter 9

Vegas went straight to his room, trying to control his anger and disappointment, he wrapped himself in the blanket like a dump, and started to curse, Evan and his whole family.

*What the fuck was that Evan, who is he, can he Evan compare to me in looks, never, he can never, but still Pete does not want me to meet him, i am gonna dig him out of earth and kill him with my bare hands*, Vegas thought aggrievedly, Pete opened the door of the room 15 minutes later, and when Vegas saw him, he put the blanket over his face, showing that he was sulking and Pete needed to comfort him.

Pete looked at Vegas and saw that he didn't come out of blanket.

*I am screwed, he does not want to talk to me, what should I do, he will get angry if I try to talk to him, so it's better that I shut up*, pete thought to himself and went to the bathroom quietly and took a blanket from cupboard, he went straight to the sofa and slept on it, without even trying to talk to Vegas.

*He does not love me, he does not care about me, i am an abondoned husband now*, Vegas thought regretfully with dropping eyes and clenched jaws.

.......

A week passed by, Vegas and Pete didn't talk to each other, though Vegas wanted to talk to pete, but he never gave him attention, only once he asked, if Vegas was okay but when Vegas started sulking to show that he was wronged but Pete, he immediately shut up and went to the university, and that's it, Vegas now lost all the hope.

"Earth, what should I do, Vegas is upset with me and he does not talk to me", Pete asked sighing on the phone.

"Can't you just lie to him about Evan, what's the big deal, just tell him he is your friend", Earth answered somewhat annoyed.

"He hates liars, what if someday the truth about Evan and me got out", Pete frowned.

"You have already lied to him tons of time, well, if you don't want to lie, just tell him the truth", Kram chipped in.

"If I tell him the truth, i am pretty sure I will get divorce papers in return, i am never gonna do that", Pete said destressdly.

"I don't know, how to help you brother, why don't you try to coax him", Leo spoke up this time.

"How to coax", pete asked hopelessly.

"Just give him a bouquet of whatever flowers he likes, make him breakfast, say cute things and most importantly smile at him, you are always looking at things like a dead body", Leo said shaking his head.

"I don't know if he likes flowers or what flowers he likes, I don't know how to cook, i can't understand what is cute, and most importantly I have never learnt how to smile, i can't smile, it comes of like a psychopathic expression whenever I try to smile, I get scared of my own self, let alone Vegas, he will die,if he sees me like that" Pete explained, in the end, he was good at nothing.

"And one more thing, he said his true love is me, that means he saw me three years before our wedding, but how is that possible, he can't know who I am, right, i don't know where he saw me, i am scared", Pete mumbled horrified.

"At that time,we had a lot of work, so he might have seen you travelling somewhere, it does  not really mean  that he saw you while you were working, don't worry, but ask him how he knows you", Kram said trying to calm Pete down.

" I will send you some tutorials on how to coax your husband,see it and make up with brother in law, don't disturb me anymore, my baby is sleeping, I need to cuddle him", Earth said and hung up.

"We are hanging up too", Leo and Kram said in unison and hung up too and Pete started watching the tutorial of how to smile.

At night when Vegas came home, he saw Pete was at the dinning table, waiting for him to eat like everyday, he went upstairs, freshened up and came down again to have dinner, during the whole dinner, Pete was stealing glances at him, looking like he wanted to say something, Vegas waited for him, eating his food slowly but in the end Pete said nothing and they slept quietly after having dinner.

In the morning:-

It was Saturday today, so Vegas woke up a little late, he rubbed his eyes and looked out of the window,the sun was shining brightly but the curtains around the bed were drawn so the Sun didn't really disturb Vegas.

He stretched hie limbs and scratched his head, reaching for the bed side table to get the glass of water, when he got the glass, he saw a cute note hanging from it and took a closer look at it, but when he read the note, his eyes widened and he slapped himself before looking at it again in shock.

The note:-

*What the hell is this*, Vegas thought horrified and sat there for a long time, before going to the washroom and freshening up and went downstairs to talk to pete, with the note in his hand

When he went downstairs, he saw Pete was standing in the living room, making a twisted face, like he was going to murder Vegas.

"Good morning", Pete said twisting his face even more then before.

"Good morning", Vegas said in a small voice, walking down the stairs.

"Let's eat together, breakfast Is ready", Pete said and initiated to hold Vegas's hand, twisting his face more and more, which worried Vegas because pete looked like he was in pain.

"Pete, are you okay, Do you want to see a doctor", Vegas asked worried.

"No, i am okay, i am really happy to have breakfast with you, see I am smiling", Pete said closing his eyes while making the same twisted expression from before.

"Okay", Vegas answered shortly and went with Pete to have breakfast, when they sat ,Pete started serving breakfast for Vegas.

"I am sorry for what I did before, please forgive me, i am a little crazy and get angry quickly, i am sorry Phi", Pete said making Vegas spit out his food and look at him with shock filled widened eyes.

*Fuck, pete called me Phi, PHI, Phi, i can't believe it, I need to see a psychiatrist, i am halleucinating, i am going crazy, i am a crazy bastard*, Vegas thought,his words and emotions jumbled up.

"What happened Phi", Pete asked in a worried voice.

"I love you, I love you, I miss you , I miss you so much that I am hellucinating right now", Vegas mumbled, looking at pete with confused eyes.

......................................................

Please comment and vote.