Chapter 28

He could still remember the day of Pete's death vividly, that morning, he got up and went to his mama to wake him up, he called but his Mama didn't answer as if he could not hear Venice at all, he called and called, screaming Pete's name but he didn't budge, the doctors came in, in a rush and declared him dead in a short while, that day Venice had felt that his world collapsed, unable to think of anything, he jumped down from the mansion.

He could still remember the pain he felt in his whole body after falling down for a short three seconds before he died, when he opened his eyes, he thought he was in heaven with his mama already, but when he looked around he knew he was sitting in the hell called "Inferno".

He looked at his dad, hugging his mom tightly while crying when he came back and saying he missed Mama, but the Mama in front of him was not the same person, he saw him killing people, he lifted him by collar, he didn't even hug little Ven, and his expressions looked scary, but Dada was exact opposite as always he was kind and generous and even little Ven was dirty he still hugged him, but how did Dada know his name, he could not comprehend.

Actually he always knew that Dada loved them but in the last life Mama, never let Venice anywhere near his dad, he didn't let the two talk, kept them away and Venice was not allowed to get close to him and Mama always claimed that  he loved uncle Porsche and Pheniox, but that was not it, dada came to see him in school without letting mama know, but still Venice believed what his mama said to him, but he never hated Dada , because he would always hug him and give him lots of things in excuse of meeting pheonix in the school, when in reality he didn't even know where Pheonix's class was. Venice was thinking deeply as a hand yanked him away from dada agai, making him gasp in surprise.

"Vegas, this thing is dangerous", Pete announced as he looked at the little boy.

"Pete, stop calling him it,he is a kid", Vegas said back in an equally stern voice, making pete look at him in disbelief and then looked at the boy and called a maid.

"Take him upstairs, wash him up and give him some food first, I need to talk to Pete",he instructed and then looked down tenderly.

"I will be there soon okay, don't feel scared", Vegas said and kissed little Ben's forehead.

"It has already been in there for some 6 months, it is not stable, it is only going to stay here for tonight and then I will arrange for it to stay in a mental asylum", Pete explained as he looked coldly at the  leaving little guy who had already caused a rift between him and Vegas.

"Don't you dare even think about it, the kid will stay with us", Vegas warned and thought something and then continued,"what is his name", he asked because he could not just call him Venice when they have just met.

Pete looked at his phone  and then said"it's  number is 067", 

"Pete, i asked you his name not the number", Vegas said in disbelief.

"That's it's name", Pete explained.

"How can that be his name, I mean something to call him by like mine is Vegas, yours is Pete or Levi", Vegas asked dumbly.

"I received my name when I was 15 that means when I came out of inferno, before that my identity was "056", , that's how he is too,. Kids like us don't recieve names, we are not worth them, we have to prove ourselves and then we are given our names, like my original name Leviathan, 'that's means something big and mighty and often times even a monster'.

"I am sorry, but the kid will stay with us and I will think of a name for him myself", Vegas pretended to think of a name even though he knew what to name his Baby Ven.

"No, this thing is going away, he is dangerous, he should have already eaten a human or two, he might attack you, i can't take the risk", Pete said determined to throw Baby Ven away.

"No, he is not dangerous and I am a grown up , i know how to handle a kid and for all that I know, a kid that is so malnutritioned cannot even walk properly, let alone killing a man in his 20's, i am adopting hi with you and that's final", Vegas replied even more determinedly then pete.

Pete knew he could not change Vegas's mind from these things so he decided to, *tell him a fetal information that will surely have Vegas hate the kid and then he would not even consider that kid a human, let alone adopting him, after all hate Is a bigger emotion then love* pete thought and cheered for himself mentally, before looking at Vegas with pity.

"Don't you want to know why I brought him here instead of sending him to his family?", Pete asked calmly.

"Hmm, no I didn't think about that, why didn't you?", Vegas asked.

"Because in the data base you are his only living family", Pete said as he showed Vegas his phone.

"Bu...but we don't know each...other,. How ...can I be his family", Vegas asked horrified.' pete didn't remember the last life right , no he could not, he would hate him*, Vegas thought as he looked at pete.

"Because he is your half Brother", Pete said in a pitiful voice.

"What", Vegas was shocked.

"Hmm, that guy Kan Theraphanyakul, before dying made one of his misstresses pregnant at the time of his death, she was 5 months due, so she could not abort him and as soon as he was born, She became some wealthy man's muse and had that thing raised by the maids, six months ago , he was thrown into inferno", Pete said and held Vegas's hand, ready to hear him throw the kid away.

"He is my brother, my own blood, how could he have lived like that", Vegas asked in disbelief as he looked at Pete with Pitiful eyes.

"I didn't know something like that happened, otherwise I would have brought him home , he should not have gone through so many injustices, why...why didn't I know sooner,his life could have been saved", Vegas said hysterically as he saw Little Venice coming down with the maid.

"No, what are you saying, don't you hate him, he is your half brother", Pete asked shocked, as if he had not anticipated this answer from Vegas .

"Why would I hate him, he has gotten through much worse then me at such a tender age, he didn't even see his mother like me, but I still didn't go through the hell he had to", Vegas said and hugged the little Venice in his arms again and pete just wanted to kill someone now.