Chapter 15

Hi guys, thank you for so many comments last chapter, I read every one of them, i was happy so I wrote another one, hope you don't get tired reading the story.

And also I want to clear up, Vegas is not Mafia in this story, he is a businessman, no shady work so he is also not a psychopath like the original story.

_______________________________________________

"Vegas, where are you?", Pete called as he opened the door to the bedroom,where Vegas was lying on the bed curling himself up in the blanket.

"Why are you wrapped up like a dumpling, it's so hot", Pete said as he made his way to the bed and sat besides Vegas.

"Don't talk to me", Vegas replied in a muffled voice.

"Why, are you upset?", Pete asked worried and stroked Vegas's head.

"Should I not be, your previous fiance came and shouted at me ,she even called me a mistress, so I was right when I said you had an affair with the airport girl and you lied to me", Vegas complained aggrievedly.

"First of all, she is not my fiance, she is just my friend's sister , and second, she was not the one I dropped off at airport, I did not even see her when she went abroad because I was on a job then and only called her for like 2 minutes, that's it", Pete explained carefully.

"So she wants to be your wife and you have no idea about that thing at all", Vegas stated sternly.

"No, I do know that she likes me but it was a long time ago, i thought she would forget it after all this time", Pete said as he tried to get Vegas out of the blanket.

"If we were not married, would you sleep with her, after she came back?", Vegas asked sternly," and I want truth no lies", Vegas added.

"Umm, her brother would not let that happen", Pete tried to deflect the question.

"And what if he did not stop you", Vegas asked again.

"Do you have to be like this, I said I don't like her", Pete said, trying to whine but it came out weirdly.

"Just answer the question I asked you", Vegas said stubbornly.

"I would, probably, i am sorry, but in that case I would not have known you, so it would not be cheating", Pete said in a sad voice.

"Okay, so if I was a worm, would you love me", Vegas asked with a voice full of Jealousy.

"Vegas, Baby, sweetheart, I love you", Pete said trying to soften Vegas.

"Would you love me if I was not a human but a worm", Vegas asked again.

"Baby, listen to me, no one falls in love with a worm, how can I know you if you were a worm and honestly I hate worms, they creep me out", Pete said without thinking of the consequences of his words.

"So I creep you out now", Vegas asked in disbelief.

"No you don't, why would you", Pete explained.

"But you said worms creep you out", Vegas said unreasonablly.

"But you are not a worm", Pete said confused.

"But if I was a worm I would creep you out" Vegas said.

"But that's, if you had been a worm but you are a human", Pete stated.

"So, you would sleep with her if we had not married but you would not love me if I was a worm, does not that mean that you just don't love me", Vegas asked angrily.

"But, how are these two situations similar, she would be a human and you are worm, you are completely two different species", Pete said, getting confused,*how the fuck did this discussion end up like this*, he thought as he looked at Vegas.

"Why don't you just say you hate me, i am more angry then before now, i don't want to talk to you", Vegas said and lied down on the bed again.

"But"..Pete was about to explain when his phone buzzed and a call from unknown number came.

"Let me answer this first", Pete said and tried to get up but Vegas held his hand.

"Do it right here", Vegas said calmly.

"I am not cheating on you, it's my work call", Pete said as he looked at the last digits of the number.

"Just answer it here", Vegas stubbornly, repeated.

"Okay, you want to listen, then do, i am not lying to you", Pete said, "this was Sun's personal number that only had Pete and his friends as contacts and they only used it in cases of emergency work.

Pete put the call on speaker and before he could say anything more to Vegas a voice echoed in the room.

"Hia, why did you get married, why did you cheat on me?", Chongyi screeched in her annoying voice, making Vegas's eyes go bloodshot.

"So, this was your work", Vegas said unbelievably.

"No, no,no, it's not like that, i can explain", Pete panicked, how can this thing happen again.

"Hia, you promised me", Chongyi's voice sounded again.

"Stop calling him Hia, you bitch, he is mine, what are you", Vegas screamed at the top of chis lungs.

"Hia, what are you still doing with him, leave him and come to me, i promise I will make you happy, i will do whatever you say and we will also have children, can this man give them to you", Chongyi said, as if she had thought long and hard about these things.

"So, you just wanted children, why didn't you say that directly to me", Vegas yelled.

"No, I don't, Chongyi for heaven's sake shut up, when did I say I want children", Pete defended himself.

"If you don't want children, it's okay, but leave him, i don't get why are you still there, he is not even like Som", Chongyi yelled from the other end of the phone.

"Who is this som now", Vegas screamed in annoyance, why were there so many people who wanted a peice of his husband.

"Do you think you are the first boy toy of Hia, you are just one of the many", Chongyi answered.

"A boy toy, i am a fucking boy toy", Vegas was now fuming in anger, ready to eat Pete and Chongyi alive.

"No you are not, Chongyi, what did I ever do to you", Pete said, he wanted to cry ,*why did the situation become so bad*

"Okay, i get it now, Pete get out of the room",  Vegas said, now calm and relaxed.

"No, where do you want me to go?", Pete asked miserably.

"Go out and sleep on the sofa, you are not allowed in the room and if I creep you out then just go to this Chongyi or your boy toys", Vegas stated.

"But, But, i am sorry, Okay, please don't kick me out of the room, how am I going to sleep without you", Pete pleaded.

"I don't know, go out, it's your punishment and if you don't do it I will run away to the major mansion", Vegas threatened.

"Okay, okay, don't run away, i will sleep outside, okay,i Love you", Pete said.

"I already got to know how much you like me tonight, I don't need to know anymore", Vegas said making a face.

"Okay, i will go then, have a good night's sleep", Pete said and got out of the room