Chapter 20

Sorry guys, I still don't know how to write many scenes and I am trying to learn, this chapter was a bit hard to write for me so if you find it cringe please bear with me, I still don't know how to write action scenes.

I hope you guys forgive me and look over this chapter.

_______________________________________________

When Vegas hid behind the table, Austin sat in front of them with his gun in his hand, he kept firing, trying hie best to protect Vegas.

"Master Vegas, don't peek out", Austin adviced as he shot someone, the darkness was around and the no one could see anything, Vegas wanted to ask why Austin was protecting him instead of his boyfriend,but could not, this was not a good time to ask questions,he sighed and looked at the girl behind him.

"Khun Vegas, why did you say that to Phi Aaron, he is like my brother, do you hate me", Araniya asked terrified.

"What do you", Vegas tried to ask but at this time he felt his phone vibrating in his pants pocket, he took out the phone slowly as the sound of gun shots got louder and louder and answered the phone.

"Vegas, where are you?", pete asked as if he was I rush, panicking as the sound of running was evident.

"I am on the cruise, we are under attack", Vegas whispered and then sighed.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen", Vegas wanted to reassure but was cut off before he could say anything more.

"Is someone else there with you to protect you", Pete asked and it sounded like he was in an airport or something.

"Yes", Vegas answered as he sensed a different aura from Pete's voice, it felt like he was talking to a stranger.

"Good, Keep waiting and don't move around,it is dangerous, help will be there soon so make sure" Pete was in the middle of his sentence when the call hung up, the signals had been jammed completely.

On the other hand the fight was getting more and more brutal in the darkness and no one knew where the next bullet might come from, there was only the sound of people falling dead on the floor and grunting in pain.

After an hour or so the fighting stopped and the lights were on again, the Amarin family, and some other important figures  were held hostage and Aaron was wounded with a bullet  shot on his right arm, while Samantha had been injured in her leg.

"Stop fighting otherwise they will be dead", the attackers threatened as one of them put his knife on Aaron's neck.

Everything stopped and the guns were dropped, but Austin was a bit reluctant,he did not throw away his gun immediately and kept looking back to make sure Vegas was okay.

"Your fiancee is in danger, what are you doing?", Vegas asked horrified,it was true that the family was full of annoying psychos but he never wanted them to die.

"I need to protect you", Austin said in a determined tone and held his gun tightly in his hands.

"Are you crazy, why is my life more important then your own fiancees to you, what kind of psychoness is this", Vegas said unbelievably.

"If Aaron dies, he dies, but if you die I don't know what will happen and what kind of hell will be let loose, we can't take risks", Araniya said as she pulled him behind herself.

"Hia will save us right, phi", Araniya asked hopefully with a glint of brightness in her eyes.

*If Hia sees me protecting his muse he might agree to make me his second wife* , Araniya thought as a small smile adored her face, scaring Vegas.

"Of course Master will save us", Austin said and slowly got up from his place.

"We need to stall for time, make sure to Protect Master Vegas", Austin ordered before he walked out and yelled for everyone to hear.

"Put down your weapons, let's talk peacefully", he said as he tried to quickly pace towards his fiancee.

"I see, Master Aaron your fiancee is smarter then you, he knows what we are here for", the boss of the mob said as he lit a cigarette.

"Okay, let's talk", he said and Aaron, Lerov, Evan and Austin were taken to talk in front of the mob boss.

"What do you want?", Evan asked grunting in pain.

"Nothing much, we just want your lives", The Mafia boss said with an ugly smile on his face and   the guns were now pointed at the whole Amarin family, Austin looked at his watch carefully and sighed.

"Oh really, go ahead then, where are you starting from?", Austin said as if he was carefree and took the glass of wine from the table before taking a sip and made everyone on the cruise shocked.

*Is this person Psycho*.

*Is he a traitor*

*Isn't he that one*,

Everyone thought something or the other as they looked at Austin and cursed.

"What?, You think I would not do it", the Mafia boss asked amused.

"You do remember you are talking to Amarin family,right", Austin asked smirking.

"What are you doing", Lerov asked as if he was shocked.

"And you think I would be afraid of Amarins, why, who are you", The Mafia boss asked chuckling.

"No, of course you dare go against Amarin family but did you forget who  my master is, let me remind you it's Leviathan Amarin", Austin said and Evan's eyes lit up.

"And you think he is going to come here for you", the mafia guy asked back.

"No, he is not going to come here for us, he is going to come here for his heart, he must be restless now, and everyone in Thailand knows what happens when he losses something that's his,let alone we have his heart here in our clutches", Evan said as he laughed loudly looking in Vegas's direction, who had hidden behind the table and turned his head with a sly smile.

"What do you mean, don't try to threaten me, i know he is dead, no one has seen him, he is dead", The Mafia man screamed in panic.

*It could not be, he is not alive, he is not ,he is not*, he thought as the creepy memory of his brother being torn apart by that monster came back to his mind, the pool of blood his brother was lying in, that.....that monster tore apart his brother's heart from his body and then threw it at him.

"His heart was rotten, you can take it", he had told him that day, before he tore his lungs with his bare hands and then walked to him.

.......

"Just as the man was about to say something gunshots sounded again and a bullet was shot straight inhe bosses head as he looked up and saw those cruel monsterous eyes looking down at him from the chopper.

"Master is here", Austin said and got up leisurely before taking the gun from the dead body.