chapter 35

"why did you do that?", Kinn asked unbelievably as he looked at Porsche.

"You told me you would never get involved with all that again, then why?", kinn asked again as he went near Porsche.

"You knew, who he was?", Pete asked unbelievably.

"Of course, he knows, i am not you pete, i didn't cheat my husband into marrying me,he knew everything about me from the first day", Porsche answered as he sighed and looked through the window.

"What did you think, you would expose me in front of Kinn and boom i will be emotional,nah, i am not a fool, Leviathan Amarin", Porsche said again as if rejoicing his win.

"But that does not mean, i will let you alive", Pete replied, not in a bit of hurry to kill Porsche.

"I know, your friend, he is aiming at my head from 20th floor of the neighbouring building right", Porsche asked, ready to embrace death.

"But I can't understand why, we have been friends for years, you know how much I love Pete and you also know he is more important to me then my life then why do you want to kill him", Vegas asked, with tears full of eyes.

"Is it revenge, Is it because I killed your older brother", Pete asked as if remembering something and asked genuinely.

"No, it is not, i am actually thankful that you killed him, i could live my life well because of that and my sister too, that's why I love you Pete, you are my and my sister's saviour", Porsche answered genuinely, whithout any malice in his heart.

"If things are like that, then why did you try to kill me", Pete asked again for the tenth time.

"Because you are a fool, who thought getting rid of inferno will get you out of your crappy past and choices", Porsche answered and then sighed.

"I didn't want you to die painfully, actually Achrya, Araniya and that crazy Chongyi, were called back by me and I told them how you missed them, i thought you would divorce Vegas and everything will be easy, but you didn't and instead of doing what I thought you went to that crappy cruise, to protect him from those low class goons, announcing to the world that you are actually married", Porsche said as he looked at Pete pitifully.

"What do you mean by that?", Pete asked but this time a little fearfully, like he had guessed something.

"I can't figure out how brainless do you have to be, you covered up your marriage with Vegas for three years, didn't go out with him and lived a peaceful life, then what happened to your brain, why did you make the marriage public, did you brain short circuit or something, you are a huge disappointment for everyone who knew you as the only perfect product", Porsche answered and then shook his head.

"You would die, even if you kill me, and I would die too, even if I kill you, i just want to protect what I can by killing you myself, i want to protect, Vegas, Venice, Pheonix and  kinn", Porsche answered helplessly.

"You mean", Pete said but stopped immediately, "that can't be, why", Pete asked terrified.

"You survived after coming out of the inferno Pete, but you chose the wrong option for survival", Porsche answered.

"But....But, that accident, i myself, stabbed him", Pete asked with disbelief in his voice.

"He didn't die, he is Asmodeus, , you thought you could  kill him, what a joke", Porsche answered

"Then", Pete asked.

"He is furious that his dear Fiancee cheated on him for a Theraphanyakul, he wants you dead and your head at his feet, ofcourse I know, I would die too once I kill you, because how dare anyone take his fiancee away from him", Porsche answered.

"There is another psychopath who thinks, Pete is engaged to him", Vegas asked unbelievably at the number of Pete's delulu fanboys and fangirls.

"Pete is really engaged to him, your marriage is illegal, Vegas", Porsche informed and Vegas looked at Pete with confusion.

"It's true", Pete answered, but he was not really in his mind to explain things to Vegas, he just knew he had called calamity upon himself.

"Then the cruise attack", Pete asked again.

"It was just to get you out of your burrow, so that he could hunt you", Porsche answered.

"The game has officially started Pete, no Lavi", Porsche stated and gave a wry laugh and Pete was about to cry.