Chapter 22

"So what if I killed his father", Pete asked dumbly. 

" Pete, no matter how bad their relationship was that man was still Vegas's father who had raised him since childhood, can you at least pretend to have feelings, your this attitude will hurt him even more" Aaron said with a hopeless sigh. 

"I have already lied a lot and pretended and now he hates me, if I pretend again he will leave me", Pete answered and took the glass of water that Austin gave him. 

" It's all your fault, master would not have to beg to master Vegas if you had just done what he told you and stayed away from Theraphanyakuls", Austin reprimanded the two brothers as he stood by his master's side. 

"You are still siding with him Austin, you know he is wrong, why are you like this", Aaron asked baffled, Austin never cared about him or supported him if the thing was about Pete, he was jealous and angry, Austin always looked too happy with Leviathan. 

" You know I will always talk for my master, and you also know I would kill you if you say something inappropriate about him", Austin said and pulled out his gun to point it at Aaron. 

"Austin, don't and you don't need to call Mr master, You can call me Levi like others", Pete said as he looked at Austin who lowered his gun immediately," And about killing Vegas's father if he is unhappy about that, then just let him kill Mrs. Amarin and if he is still not satisfied then there is still Khun Lerov, Pete answered and dismissed everybody. 

"Then tell me if he wants that", Evan said chuckling as he looked at the two frightened old chickens and held his sister's hand. 

" You will be okay, right " Evan asked his sister in a gentle voice. 

"I could not be more happy", Samantha answered and instead of looking at her parents, she went to check on Araniya. 

After everyone watched the whole drama, they were finally relieved, now they could faint happily. 

" I am going to check  on Vegas", Pete said and left, even after the doctor and his brothers advised him to stay away from Vegas. 

When he got to his room, he saw Kinn and porsche were outside, probably waiting for Vegas to wake up, but as soon as Kinn saw him, he shrank his shoulders and stood far from Pete, who looked at him weirdly. 

He already knew this would happen, after all leviathan was a big name in Thailand and everyone knew how dangerous he was, but what he didn't expect was that the Theraphanyakuls  would still take him casually. 

Kinn walked out of the coridor and Pete looked down,* everything that he had built up with this family, had been finally all spoilt*, he was still thinking this when  he heard the clicking sound, he looked up and saw Kinn was holding three glasses of Whiskey in his hands. 

"Take it, my hands are getting numb", Kinn demanded, clinking the glasses harder together, Pete looked at his kind expression that he always had while talking to him and took the glass and then Porache also took his own. 

" So Pete, I mean Leviathan, you are a killer, right" kinn asked curiously, apete looked at him for a moment and then nodded his head. 

"Why didn't you say this before, you know I had fight with someone a few days ago in the bar and they beat me up, if I knew I would have told them you are Vegas's husband, you are really dumb", Kinn said as he shook his head. 

" Don't you know who you are talking to, how dare you call me dumb", Pete frowned but his expression was more relaxed then before. 

"Hey, you still need to call me Phi Kinn, don't show me that attitude, remember I was the first one introduce you to that stinky tofu, okay",  Kinn demanded chuckling. 

" Yeah, and i almost threw up because of that, right", Pete reminded carefully. 

"That's not my fault", Kinn said shrugging his shoulders. 

" Well Pete I have heard a lot of things about you, are they true", porsche asked excitedly. 

"What did you hear? " Pete asked curiously. 

"That you are a killing machine, a psychopath, mafia man, a seductive demon, Manuiplative, liar, and most importantly the Manwhore of Thailand", Porsche asked excited. 

" A manwhore, what do you mean, I......i am not", Pete asked a little frightened. 

"Now, don't try to be a saint, I have heard this from my friends who have slept with you, and they say you are ruthless in bed, huh", porsche asked trying to control his mischievous smile. 

"Does Vegas know about this too", Pete asked gritting his teeth. 

" Vegas and i know everything he knows, when have you seen him shut up ever, he told us every little detail about you, so get ready to get your ass whopped by Vegas for being promiscuous", Kinn said and laughed. 

"Porsche I will kill you",  Pete screamed but he was not angry rather worried and maybe afraid. Yeah he was terrified of Vegas knowing bad things of his past. 

" You would not kill me, I am your second love, I know, well I want to ask a question, did you really kill their fathers? ", Porsche asked in a low voice so that kinn could not hear. 

" Hmm", Pete just hummed in response, "I beat them up until they died, I kicked and punched them and used blades to cut their flesh.... .... "

"You don't need to explain that, I am just happy that you did that, but why did you, I mean you had no reason to, no matter how rich Kittisawad and Theraphanyakul families are, they never did or could harm Amarin's and you didn't even know us then, so why", Porsche asked. 

"Because pf Vegas", Pete answered simply. 

" You knew Vegas, but he never told us he knew you", Porsche replied I  disbelief. 

"He didn't know me, I just happened to know him by accident", Pete answered. 

" Did he ask you to kill the two old bastards? ", Porsche asked. 

" No,he didn't,I killed them on my own accord", Pete said sighing as the memories came back to him. 

" I can't understand, I am confused, tell me the whole story", Porsche probed. 

"Why do you want to know the whole story in one episode, wait for Vegas to wake up and rhen I will tell you everything", Pete said and went to sir by Kinn:s side to avoid the headache called Porsche. 

_____________________________

I just want to say thank you @trivenipatil531, I was confused as how to describe Pete's character but you comment in chapter 15 helped a lot, I just copied that comment, I hope you don't mind. 

Have a nice day you all.