Chapter 29

"Vegas", Pete called annoyed as he followed him to the dining table where he was feeding that thing.

"What are you waiting for, come sit and eat, it's been four months since you had a home  cooked meal, come", Vegas said as he patted the chair next to himself and continued feeding the little Ven Ven.

"Vegas, listen to me, it cannot",

"Pete", Vegas called softly.

"Okay, I mean he cannot live here, what if something happens,he needs mental help right now , it's better for it, I mean him to go to mental asylum", Pete said and Little Ven Ven choked on his food as he looked at pete with shocked eyes, even though he was little now, last life he had lived till 7 so technically he was 7 and half now and knew a lot of things that a 3 year old should not know.

" Pete, stop it, i said he is gonna live with us, and I am going to adopt him,.moreover he is my only younger brother", Vegas retorted, in an angry voice.

"No,we would not,we have just started our relationship Vegas,.we have not even spent a peaceful week together till now", Pete said as he served some food on his plate.

"Mama was so sweet, why is he like this now, does he hate me now that he has dead*, Little Venice thought and looked at Vegas with tearful eyes.

"If you insist on that, then I will move out with Venice to live in major mansion" ,Vegas finally said and looked at Pete seriously.

"How did this conversation even lead there, you are not going anywhere and who is Venice,why would you stay with someone else. When I am right here", Pete asked in a jealous voice.

"He is Venice", Vegas said and pointed at The little figure.

"You already named it, do you even take me into consideration now you value him more then me just because he is your half brother," Pete asked as he slammed the cutlery down on table.

"I love you, but I love him too, i would not let him go anywhere", Vegas said and held Little Ven's hand in his left hand and Pete's hand in his right one.

"I know you love our son too, just give it a bit of time", Vegas said and smiled heartily as he remembered how he was the one outsider between these two in his last life, how he always felt uncomfortable when Pete didn't let Venice anywhere near himself.

"Humph", Pete didn't say anything and started eating his food while Vegas was still holding his other hand happily.

"I need to talk to Earth first, you two should go and rest first", Pete said to Vegas and then turned to look at Venice who gave him an awkward smile.

"I will make an appointment with the hospital for Tomorrow, take that thing, Pete said but then met Vegas's cold eyes, threatening him that he will leave now .

"No, I mean Venice, right yeah, take him for a physical checkup and I will aso make an appointment with the pscychaitrist, take him there okay", Pete said with a little twisted expression on his face.

*How can this thing smile and I cannot, Vegas would not love me if I don't smile, oh god*, Pete thought horrified.

"I still love you even if you don't know how to smile, stop forcing yourself", Vegas said and gave a light peck on his lips, making little Ven's heart light.

*Atleast Mama and Dada love each other this time*, he thought and a cute expression appeared on his face.

"What are you happy about" ,Pete asked a bit amused but didn't show it.

"I am happy that Mama and Dada love each other and I am sure they love little Ven too", Venice said without thinking much.

"Who is your mama", Pete asked in disbelief.

"You are mama, I love you", Venice answered.

"I am not, Vegas, what did you say to this kid, he is just 3 years old, how could you", PETE WAS NOW fuming in anger.

" Dada didn't say anything to Ven Ven", Venice answered desperately and clung to pete

"You recognised your name so easily, how can a three year old be so smart", Pete asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"The person who brought me up said I was a born genius and a very beautiful kid", Venice said as he remembered Pete saying those words to him lovingly in the last life.

"Hmm, not bad, you are actually quiet smart but to call you genius the person must have been delusional", Pete shook his head and relaxed a little.

"Mama ,I love you", Venice said and hugged Pete's legs with his small arms.

"How come you love me, you were just about to cry when you were in the car", Pete asked curiously,*no matter what, this child Is quiet good and really a little genius*, he thought.

"Because Mama looked scary at that time, but I also have dada here now, no danger", Venice smiled and winked.

"Kid, wanna work for me once you grow up", Pete asked seriously.

"No, he would not and you are also coming with us tomorrow for the check up", Vegas intercepted between them.

"I think dada Is right", Venice said with a cheeky smile.

"No, I would not, i am perfectly healthy", Pete said and took a step back, not knowing what to do, *i don't want to be a burden and I don't want to die *, he thought shaking his head.

"This Is not a request,i am informing you, don't make me kidnap you tomorrow", Vegas said and took Venice into his lap.

"Come to bed, once you are done, don't keep us father son waiting for long", Vegas said and ran upstairs to their room. 

Pete looked at the two with a small curve in his lips and sighed.

*At least now you have someone who can accompany you, once I die*, Pete thought and sighed as he looked at little Ven.