Chapter 37

"vegas", someone called but Vegas could not see his face.

"Vegas", the voice called again but Vegas could not open his eyes.

"Vegas, wake up", Pete said or more like yelled , making Vegas jolt awake from his dream.

"Vegas, are you okay?", Pete asked as he still kept hugging him.

"Wha .t?", Vegas asked confused and looked at Pete's worried face.

"It's okay, you just had a nightmare", Pete replied softly.

"Huh?", Vegas asked as he still tried his very best to breath.

"I didn't know the drug will have this bad affect on your body, i am sorry, I should not have used it", Pete briefly explained as he kept drawing circles on Vegas' back to calm him down.

"What happened there, and where, what?", Vegas asked confused.

"After I locked you up in the bathroom, a fight broke out, luckily Austin came with other people and we could put on a tough fight, otherwise I thought we were going to die, anyway, after the fight, we took you out and you have been in a coma since then", Pete explained the whole situation in one go, like it was not a big deal.

"So, so It was all a dream?", Vegas asked taking a deep breath.

"Umm, hmm, it's been three days since that incident", Pete cleared and smiled at Vegas.

"Fuck, i thought, I love you baby, I love you so much, i thought I lost you again", a cry made it's way out of Vegas'mouth as he hugged Pete even more tightly.

"How can I leave you alone, what if you have an affair if I died, what would I do then", Pete said seriously as he eased a but in Vegas' arms.

"Is that a joke, who is going to have an affair, is it you or me, huh?", Vegas asked pushing Pete on the bed and hugged his waist.

"You know I love you and you only,  there is no place for someone else here", Pete replied pointing towards his heart.

"Looking at the people who are always around you, i think you have a place for tens of thousands people in there", Vegas sulked rubbing his head on Pete's chest.

"Oh ho, you know I can't love anyone else other then you, you are my only one", Pete said again, in hopes that the feelings that he could not convey in the last life could be heard clearly by the person he loved dearly.

"And you want me to believe you, baby, even after the Fiancee thing", Vegas asked venomously.

"Ah, why are you still stuck up on that, i am so happy that you woke up", Pete asked annoyed.

"Really pete, you don't want me to talk about it, then what do you expect me to do, you are actually engaged to someone else and I should keep quiet about it?", Vegas asked in disbelief as he got up from Pete's body.

"It's not like that, I didn't and don't love him", pete answered, trying to hold Vegas'hand.

"Then how is it, why would you get engaged to someone if you don't love them, you are the Leviathan Amarin, why would you be afraid of those people?", Vegas asked, knowing no one could actually force Pete.

"I was not always the Leviathan Amarin, i was also once a little boy", pete said In a wronged voice.

"Tell me the whole story", Vegas said, looking at Pete with pouty mouth.

"Long story short, I had just gotten out of inferno at the age of 16, i was really young and didn't know anything about the outside world and at that time I didn't want to have anything to do with Amarin family so I wandered outside when I met an old man, i was starving and in a bad condition, i couldn't just kill and eat like we did in inferno, so I told this old man everything and he offered me a deal, that is if I work for him and marry his maniac son he will provide for me, i didn't know anything till then, not even what marriage was, so I agreed, that's how I got engaged, and later I just ran away and to gain protection, I used the Amarin family's name", Pete explained in short what had actually happened.

"It was around that time I got a bullet shot in my head, it was not easy, but I survived, you should be proud of me", Pete continued his little chatter.

"Oh yes, talking about the bullet, who did you want to find, why did you ensure so much pain for all these years", Vegas asked with a spark of jealousy.

"You don't need to know", Pete answered as he scrunched his nose.

"No i want to know, who was so important to you that you were okay with losing your life", Vegas asked stubbornly.

"It's you, stupid", Pete answered while rolling his eyes.

"For me, why?", Vegas asked confused, Pete was 16 when he got shot and Vegas was not even in this country at that time, so how could he wait for Vegas, what was going on.

"Because..", Pete started to explain.

_________________________________

See you soon in the next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed reading this story.