Chapter 33

A Very, Very short chapter to see your opinions, what do you think happens in this chapter, give me your opinions and comment, did you see this coming or are you shocked.

....................................................

"what do you mean?", Vegas asked frustratingly.

"Baby, go down first, uncle Evan is waiting for you, i need to talk to him first", Pete said softly and kissed Venice's temple before putting him down.

"Mama, listen to Dada first, it's not what it seems like", Venice pleaded.

"Go down first, baby, i will talk to you later, my little genius", Pete said gently, and Venice just nodded his head before looking at Vegas pitifully and left.

"Vegas, what do you want, isn't Divorce with me all you have ever wished for, why are you acting like this now", Pete asked as soon as Venice got in the lift with his nanny.

"What are you talking about, when have I ever wanted a divorce huh, what did I do wrong, were not we happy before your surgery, why are you talking about divorce now", Vegas asked desperately.

"Vegas, listen to me", Pete said calmly, but at this time, he quietly get off the bed and looked at the dustbin, taking a small bottle out of it.

*Just as I thought*, Pete looked at it and then at Vegas.

"What", Vegas asked but was cut off immediately.

"Shut up, i have never seen a fucker like you, i hate you, I did everything for you and you still love that porsche, i waited for you, loved you, stayed with you, but you still don't look at me", Pete said and suddenly wiped everything off from the table, making the box of medicines fall and break.

""Why are you saying that Pete, i am sorry, i am sorry, okay, please I beg you, don't leave me" , Vegas pleaded crying.

"No, i am gonna divorce you and leave forever, i can't stay with you, marrying you was the biggest mistake of my life,you killed me and killed my baby" , Pete repeated, going crazy as he broke everything in the room and looked at the door.

He walked to Vegas and put his hands on Vegas's shoulder.

"Why did you do that, why, when I was dying, i called you but you didn't even answer", Pete said and looked at Vegas hatefully.

"What, no i have never received a call like that, what are you", Vegas asked.

"I did, it was he who answered the call", Pete replied, at the verge of tears.

"Who, who did", Vegas asked as he didn't understand, Pete never called him, he was the only one Who called Pete at occasionally but Pete never answered, ignoring and avoiding him, the tears wet his eyes but he didn't know what to do.

"It was por", Pete wanted to say the name but the door opened suddenly and a figure came in.

"Pete, are you okay now, i just went home to check on Pheonix so I was not here when you woke up, what happened here", Porsche said huffing, to get some oxygen in his body  as it felt like he had just ran over here.

"What are you doing here again, i remember, telling you to get out earlier, didn't I?", Pete asked as if he was not interested in the person before him and wiped his tears.

"What do you mean, Pete, i just love you too much, so I came to check on you, i missed you  and I know you love me too, so you must have missed me too", Porsche whined, as he smiled nervously.

"I don't love you and you don't love me too, i know, who you love, really well", Pete said and looked at Porsche with disgust.

"What do you mean", Porsche asked shocked.

"I know, the depths of your black heart and your dirty soul, you vile bastard ", Pete said and spat at Porsche.