Chapter 6

After breakfast, Vegas went to his room and got ready for the day, after putting on his usual suit pant, Vegas went down and got into his car to go to his office.

When he reached there, everything went as usual, his employees bowed to him when he entered and on the way to his office, he saw Kinn and Porsche get way too romantic, nothing perticularly different happened today, but something was eating his brain.

*Evan, Evan that vixen, who had gotten between them, in his last life, Vegas had never seen this person face to face, but he had heard a lot, when the man called Pete, Pete, he loved that man and Vegas could not change Pete's heart, no matter how hard he tried, that's why at the end he had decided to leave pete and Venice, so that they could be happy with that person*.

Vegas sighed as he remembered the days, he had slept while crying, thinking about pete being with someone else, in his house, in his bed.

Vegas was looking out of the glass window, when someone quietly opened the door of his cabin and started walking on tiptoes to reach him.

"Stop it Porsche, i know it's you", Vegas said as he didn't turn around and kept looking out of the window.

"What happened,you don't look good,what are you thinking hmm?",Porsche asked as he put his hand on Vegas's shoulder.

"I am thinking about my husband, and who else", Vegas answered with a little long sigh.

"What about him" Porsche asked again dumbly.

"I don't know what to do to make him understands that I love him" Vegas said looking at Porsche helplessly.

"Just that, i thought it's something serious,just give him a bouquet of red roses and write a sweet love letter, matter solved" , Porsche said giggling.

"Porsche, get out and work, your ideas are just as lame as you", Vegas said as he was reminded of a horrible memory of his life.

"Whatever,you jerk", Porsche sneered and left angrily.

"Haaah, giving red roses, it's not like I have not tried it,i just don't want to remember that memory again" Vegas said to himself as he closed his eyes and a tear fell from his eye.

______________________________________
FlashBack:-

Two days after the wedding, Vegas was sitting in his office looking through some documents, but his eyes kept drifting towards the wall clock, it was 5:55 at that moment, Vegas hastily packed his things and called his secratary,

"Tell the driver to keep the car ready, i will go straight to the flower shop", Vegas said in an excited voice and waited for the clock to struck 06:00, as the time came, Vegas took his bag and ran down in hurry, making all his employees, look at him weirdly.

After he got into the car, the driver started the engine without any delay and in 15 minutes, they were at the flower shop, Vegas had made an appointment in advance so the florist was already waiting for him with a smile on his face.

"Welcome, Khun Vegas, please choose the flowers first", the florist said as Vegas had already told him, he was in a hurry.

"These, they are perfect", Vegas said as he gently, picked a bunch of red roses.

"Okay, let's get started then", the man said and started showing Vegas how to make a bouquet but even after half an hour Vegas could not do it.

"Khun Vegas, i can do it for you, of you are in a hurry, it's not that easy", the man said in a worried voice as he looked at the crooked and ugly bouquet.

"No, let's do it again, they are for my husband, i want it to be special so I want to do it myself", Vegas said showing a happy smile to the man.

"Okay then, let's try our best", the man replied and the two started making a bouquet again and finally after one more hour, he had made a decent bouquet, he put it into his arms happily and thanked the man, before getting into his car.

After he came back home, he saw there was no one in the living room, except a few maids, so he decided to get a glass of water for himself first and get ready for the confession, before putting the bouquet on the table.

When he was in the kitchen, drinking water, he heard Pete come down, while humming some song, he held the glass tightly in his hand as he peaked from the kitchen and saw Pete was standing in front of the table looking at the bouquet in a trance.

Vegas blushed and was about to come out, when suddenly Pete picked up the bouquet and threw it on the wall, Vegas looked at him bewildered but could not do anything, it felt like he was rooted into his place.

Pete went to the broken bouquet and spat at it before, crushing it down with his feet hatefully.

"Pete, what are you doing", Vegas called as he came out, but he was still shocked.

"Pete", Vegas called again but pete stayed silent, like he wa not calling him.

"Pete, why did you do that", Vegas asked as he shook pete from his place.

"You know, i brought it, i".. Vegas said, still in a daze, he wanted to explain but before that Pete snapped at him.

"You brought these here?", pete asked hatefully.

"Yes, i",

"How dare you, you think you are something you fucking bastard", Pete screamed, but Vegas could not understand a thing.

"I hate you, you are the worst person I have ever seen in my life, I did so much for you, but this is how you repay me", Pete said before storming out of the house.

____________________________________

Honestly speaking, Vegas could not understand those words, till the present day, but he never delved into this matter after that and he successfully concluded that Pete hated him.

Thinking of all this, Vegas didn't know, when he fell into deep sleep.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the city in a small cafe, Pete was sitting with his friends, sipping on his coffee.

"I heard, Evan called you again and made fun of you", Lee said, looking straight at Pete.

"Hmm, he did, i can't stand that bitch, i want to kill him but unfortunately I can't", Pete said in a low serious voice as his brows drew together in a frown.

"Are you and Vegas still the same, I mean not talking and all", Sun asked as he looked at his boyfriend with a sweet smile.

"Hmm, but he's been weird lately, I don't know what's gotten into him", Pete answered.

"Why don't you have a talk with him honestly, i think a lot of things would be solved between you two, if you did" Kim said, taking his eyes off his phone, "I mean, my cousin is not that bad".he added before going back to chat with his little boyfriend Chay.

"Talk to him and what if he knows, who I am , what would I do then, he would hate me forever", Pete frowned distressed.

" You would not have to hide anything from him, if you had not decieved him into marrying you", Evan's voice came from behind as he was late as always.

______________________

Hi guys.

Do vote and comment.