Chapter 21

"Ahh, i knew master would come for this foolish boy", Austin said In a giddy voice as if he was meeting his God and started fighting for his master, As Araniya saw Leviathan came, she also pulled out a gun to show she protecting Vegas with her life.

But oblivious to it all, Vegas sat their dumbfounded with shocked eyes, he looked at Araniya who seemed to be fighting the enemies.

"Is that monster really here?", Vegas asked as he didn't know what to do, where to hide.

"No, no one can hurt you, Hia Is here, he is going to protect us and you need to remember your promise, talk to hia for me", Araniya said and smiled at him.

*What if he wants a price, what would I do then, i don't  know why he did that 4years ago but what if Leviathan wants something in return of his favour, what would he ask for*, Vegas thought frightened and hid his head in his knees.

*No,no,no, it's all okay, he would not know I am here, he does not even know me ,why am.i afraid, it was not even what I asked for, he did it himself,he ...he did everything himself, it has nothing to do with me*, Vegas thought as he shut his ears to block out any voice.

*I want to see Pete, i want to hug him*, Vegas was becoming more and more frightened as the voices of agony filled the air.

Half an hour later, the fight died down, everything became silent and some heavy footsteps could be heard.

"Where is my husband?", The man asked as the stains of blood, made his face look like a monster.

"He is there, Master", Austin answered as he quickly left his fiancee's side to come to his master.

"If I see a scratch on his body ,you all are dead", he said and turned to go to the table.

"It's good to see you again, Levi, my little brother", Evan said in a pleasent voice, he was really happy today, at last his brother got back to how he was before meeting that Theraphanyakul.

"Pete, it is, i have changed my name, i am no longer Levi, I changed it to suit my husband's name ", he said and took a step forward and everyone present on the cruise, shrank their necks in fear.

*This psycho leviathan, also loves someone, what an irony ,does he even posses a heart to love, who was his husband*, all kinds of thoughts went through their minds as they saw him walking near the table, when suddenly Araniya got up and bowed.

"Hia, you are here, Khun Vegas is really scared but I took care of him, he is well, I took the hot for him", Araniya said and showed her elbow to Pete.

Pete frowned and wanted to tell her to shut up but seeing that she actually protected Vegas from a scratch, he relaxed his expressions.

"Thank you Araniya, i owe you this one", pete said and looked away to see Vegas,but when he got there, he saw him curled up and shivering.

"Vegas, are you okay?", Pete asked worried and went forward to engulf him in a hug, as soon as Pete hugged Vegas, his stiff body relaxed and he fell into Pete's arms.

"Baby, sweetheart, what's wrong huh, what happened", Pete asked worried, he could not understand why Vegas was like this, when he called him before ,he was alright but what happened now, he could not understand.

"Pete,I miss you, i miss you so much, i am scared", Vegas said and hugged him even more closer.

"It's okay, i am here now, everything is okay, no one is going to hurt you, i will kill them all", Pete replied and gave a warm kiss on Vegas's shoulder.

*Kill, kill who, why is Pete here, where is that monster?*, Vegas thought frightened and pushed pete away with all his strength, making the onlookers shrink in fear.

*What the hell did Khun Vegas do, is he going to get killed, what a foolish man, Leviathan I'd talking to him and he pushes him away, how ungrateful*, Everyone thought but Pete could not understand what happened to Vegas, he quickly got up again and kneeled in front of him.

"Baby, what's wrong, what happened, it's me", Pete said calmly.

"Yes, it's you, but who are you?", Vegas's asked looking at Pete with disbelief.

"I am your husband baby, i am pete", Pete coaxed a frightened Vegas.

"Who, pete, who are you, don't lie, i only want truth", Vegas threatened and everyone, even Amarin family looked with suspense.

"My real name is Leviathan Amarin, third son of Amarin family", Pete answered in a low voice.

"You lied to me, you are not my husband, you are a monster", Vegas cried out loudly and everyone gasped in surprise, now everyone knew Vegas was going to die.

"Baby, listen to me, it's not like that", Pete pleaded making the people want to faint but they could not, not before watching the whole drama.

"It is, you lied to me, decieved, decieved my whole family, you are the worst person I have ever seen", Vegas screamed angrily, venting out his fears of four years.

"I always thought you would come to ask for the price of what you did, but I never thought you would be with me all along, are you satisfied you got what you want, is it amusing to see me in pain", Vegas asked crying his heart out as the fear seeped into his bones.

"Baby, why are you saying that, listen to me, I love you", Pete said but before Vegas could hear it, he fell unconscious because of the pressure and overwhelming emotions.

"Come see him", Pete screamed, frightened at the doctor who ran towards them to check on Vegas.

"He seems to have fainted because of extreme pressure, nothing serious,he just needs rest, and also, if possible Master should stay away from him for sometime so he can recover well", The doctor suggested as some people took Vegas into the bedroom to sleep.

"Why, why do I need to stay away from him",, pete asked angrily.

"He seems to be uncomfortable with Master, it can also be because he fears you"The doctor explained.

"Why would he be afraid of me", Pete asked unbelievably, why would Vegas be afraid of him,if anything, should not be be happy, he got a powerful husband.

"Levi, give him some time" , Evan adviced in a fearful voice.

"Why is he afraid of me,why does he hate me, i can't understand at all, I would let you live if you tell me, why, otherwise I would torn apart your bodies one by one with my own bare hands", Pete threatened the Amarin family, who took a step back in horror.

"You really think he should be happy to find out, you are his husband?", Aaron asked in disbelief,he knew his brother was twisted but to this extent, he didn't know.

"Why, what's wrong with me", Pete asked annoyed.

"Levi, you killed his father and uncle", Aaron said looking at Pete who was emotionless.

"So what, i murdered his father, so what*, Pete asked dumbly.