Lap Dance 🍋

Top Kokichi / Bottom Shuichi. This AU is pretty much the same as the "Whips and Chains" AU, but there will be a few differences.  This one is less kinky too.

Shuichi's POV

I was getting home from boring work. It was a long day with a case that was difficult to get any clues about. I got so excited to take a break and see my adorable boyfriend. I got us some Popeyes on the way back from work. I unlocked the door and put my bag and shoes by the door. I got to the table and put our food on the table. "Babe, I'm home!" I shouted up to Kokichi. Kokichi came down and hugged me. "Hi... I got us food." I tell him. I hand home a side of fries and a chicken sandwich. I take my own fries and chicken sandwich. We start eating at the table. The food was pretty decent. "So babe~ you've seemed stressed at work lately," he reminded me. I nodded and sighed, "Yeah I have." Kokichi took a deep breath. "Do you mind if we did some things to make you feel better?" Kokichi asked. The way he said things made me realize what category of things he was talking about. I asked, "What type of things?" Kokichi smirked at me and giggled. I was still eating, but he put a finger down my chest. "I was thinking to give you a lap dance~." I felt my face turning hot. I was blushing so hard. "Uhm s-sure..." I mumbled. He giggled and took my hand in his. He ran up to the bedroom. He sat me down on the bed. "Now wait here mister~!" He giggled. He left the room and came back in a more revealing outfit. It made him look so good... he came over a lightly bit my neck. I leaned my head up. He kissed my neck, and gave me a few love-bites. I moaned softly. He traced my chest with his finger. "My beautiful Saihara-Chan~," he hummed. He giggled, and sat in my lap. He then proceeded to start dancing on my lap. It turned me on so much.i held his shoulders in place as he danced and smirked. His dance made me feel exotic. His bottom felt so soft on my lap. It was great, so great that I started drooling a bit. He grinned, and knew what he was doing. He grinned against my crotch for a few seconds which also turned me on. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his hips shaved. "Nishishi~," he giggled. He was enjoying this too. I moaned. His hips jiggled and he gave me  a seductive smirk. He danced until we were both so horny. He saw how hard I was a chuckled. He shoved me on the bed , and brought his face close to mine. He gave me a gentle kiss. He changed out of his clothing. He looked so cute. He took off all of my clothing as well. "You look so good~," he remarked. "Get on your knees, my beloved~" he demanded in a sing-song tone. I did as so and got in my knees. Before he told me what was happening I already knew. He gently laid his dick inside my mouth. I start to tease the tip of his cock, and suck as well as I could. I sucked as Kokichi thrusted. "Mmh~!" Kokichi moaned. His moans just turned me on even more, and I started sucking faster and harder. Kokichi started thrusting as well. I bobbed my head up and down. His cock tasted so good. My eyes fluttered close as I sucked him off. I was getting to my climax. "I'm close!" I mumbled into his dick. He still was able to understand me though. "Me too," he told me. After a few more thrusts he ejaculated in my mouth. I cummed all over the bedroom floor, and some even got on the bedsheets. Kokichi pulled me back in the bed. He started to give me one more lap dance for the end. His hip shakes and his petite butt looked so cute. He danced gently and grinded as well. Kokichi smirked at me as he gave me so much pleasure by a lap dance. Kokichi turned my nipples and continued dancing. It looked so cute and hot at the same time. I love him so much. He danced for a few more minutes. He got tired and lied down in my lap. He gently snored in my lap. He looked adorable. I rested my head on a pillow and fell asleep as well. 

775 words. A/N sorry I posted this 18 minutes late. I took a nap and woke up at 11:40. I take longer than 20 minutes every time so it go posted late. Sorry!