Baking 🍬

Post-game AU. They are already dating (again) I just really like doing that ❤️

Nobody's POV

Kokichi was chilling with Shuichi on the couch. Then, Kokichi remembered something. "Hey Shuichi! Tomorrow is Nagito's birthday! We need to get make him something!" Kokichi said. "Oh really?" Shuichi asked. "Mhm! Come on! We need to go to the store and buy a cake and a present!" Kokichi insisted. "Why don't we make it ourselves?" Shuichi questioned. "Huh? Shumai! What do you meeeeaan?" Kokichi pouted. "We can make him a dessert ourselves. It will be filled with love, and handmade treats are always more special." Shuichi stated. "Saihara-Chan! Stop making this so mushy and stuff!" Kokichi whined. Shuichi chuckled a little bit. He know the complete real reason why Kokichi didn't want to do it him self. It was because Kokichi didn't know how to bake. Shuichi wasn't the best cook ever, but he could make a simple pie. "Cmon Kokichi, I'll teach you." Shuichi calmly offered. Kokichi whined, but reluctantly agreed. Shuichi found an old apparently and put it on. Kokichi found one himself as well. They both wash their hands for baking.  "What kind of pie would you like to make?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi thought about Nagito's preferences, and couldn't think of anything relating to pie. All Kokichi knew that Nagito liked was bagels, so he just chose a random one. "Let's do cherry!" Kokichi exclaims. Shuichi nods and smiles. Shuichi got out the ingredients form the pantry and fridge. Shuichi got out a saucepan and out over a low simmer. Kokichi eyes light up in delight. Shuichi puts in some sugar and lemon juice. "You can put in the cherries." Shuichi suggests. Kokichi eagerly puts in the cherries and pops one into Shuichi's mouth. "Nishishi~ I got you!" Kokichi giggled. Shuichi smiled and rolled his eyes playfully. Shuichi started stirring the soon-to-be pie filling. He stirs for a few minutes before putting it in a bowl for later. "Can I pleaseeeeee try some?" Kokichi begs. Shuichi sighs, "Only one small taste ok? Also, wash your hands when you're  done." Kokichi dips in his fingers and licks off the filling. "Mm! Yummy!" Kokichi excitedly giggles. Kokichi washes his hands. He dips his finger inside the cherry filling again, but this time plops his finger into Shuichi's mouth. Shuichi flushes bright red at the action. At least he knows the filling is good. Kokichi washes his hands again, and stops messing with the cherry filling. Shuichi gets a big bowl for the crust. He gets out flour, salt, water, an egg, cornstarch, and vegetable shortening. "Let me scoop the flour!" Kokichi exclaims. He got out the measuring cup and put the flour in the bowl. He then took a bowl of flour and playfully threw it at Shuichi, and covering him with flour in the process. Shuichi sighs, but also chuckles. He throws a bit of flour back at Kokichi. They have a flour fight for a few minutes. The finish the flour fight after being completely covered in flour. Shuichi sighs and starts taking control of the baking by putting in the rest of the ingredients in himself. Kokichi starts aggressively stirring the dough. A little bit gets on his face. "Nishishi~" he giggles. Shuichi puts his hands over Kokichi's, and mixes the dough gently. "Stop that...  you need to be gentle, see?" Kokichi looks at the bowl. "Yeah that's better" he calmly says. Kokichi thought to himself ^"I thought he wasn't that good at baking..."^. They mixed until the batter was done. They butter the pie tin with lots of butter. They put most of it it in a pie tin. They formed the crust. Shuichi gently poured the filling into the crust, while Kokichi cut the left over crust into strips to make checkerboard pattern on the top. "Look how good I did!" Kokichi exclaims proudly. "Good job, Kichi!" Shuichi responds while smiling. Kokichi smiles and places them on top of the pie, and uses that confusing folding technique. Of course Shuichi helped Kokichi do the pattern. It looks like that classic checkered pattern. Shuichi plants a quick peck on Kokichi's lips. They put it in the oven to bake for 45 minutes. Kokichi and Shuichi cuddle and watch an episode of a show they like while they wait. The oven beeps. Kokichi rushes over to the oven. He puts on oven mitts for safety. Kokichi then proceeds to open the over and pull out the beautiful pie. "It's so pretty!" Kokichi commented. Shuichi simply nodded in agreement. "Nagito will love it so much! Thanks my beloved Shumai!" Kokichi warmly conveyed. They both smile and leave the pie to cool. They get to bed, and cuddle while they sleep. They wake up in a spooning position. They quickly head over to Nagito's house. They knock and Nagito answers. "Oh? Isn't it tow wonderful ultimates coming to scum like me on my birthday! How hopeful! Welcome in!" Nagito said. Kokichi reveals the homemade pie to Nagito. "Did you wonderful ultimates make something so hopeful and considerate for trash like me? This is so great and hopeful!" Nagito beams. "We made it with lots of care and hope!" Kokichi adds, trying to appeal to Nagito. "Come on, let's share it!" Nagito suggests. Before putting it on the table and cutting it. He hands Kokichi and Shuichi both a slice. It's delicious. "Such a hopeful pie for a nobody like me! Thank you for your pleasant gift!" Nagito exclaims delightfully. The lovebirds finish their pie and head out. "That went so well!" Kokichi commented, almost surprised, "Yeah, it did." Shuichi replies. They get home and cuddle on the couch while binging Netflix shows. 

949 words! A/N did you like this? I literally looked up a pie recipe on google to make this. I don't know if any of you watched Tbhk, but I made a reference to episode 7. When Kou helps Yashiro mix dough for donuts was supposed to be like when Shuichi helped Kokichi with the pie dough. If you have any feedback or requests I'll gladly take them!