School trip 🍬

I'm sorry but I honestly completely forgot I had to write today. This is definitely late. I remembered 12 something am on Wednesday so-... sorry. I just forgot that's all. IM SORRY! 

School AU. They start as just friends

Shuichi's POV

 Today our class was going on a field trip. We were going to the capital of our country. (The country they're in is left to interruption.) The teacher was announcing partners for the trip. There would be two students in pairs for the trip. Boys were with boys and girls were with girls just in case of anything. The teacher started listing the groups, "Rantaro and Korekiyo, Ryoma and Gonta, Kaito and Kiibo, Kokichi and Shuichi, Kaede and Maki, Kirumi and Miu, Angie and Himiko, and finally Tenko and Tsumugi." I was with Kokichi? This was gonna be one loud trip. "Everyone go to your respective partners," The teacher ordered. Kokichi skipped towards me. "Hi Saihara-Chan~ it looks like we're partners for this little trip~," he snickered. "Yes we are, Ouma. When we are there, we have to stay together so that we don't get lost." I say. "You act like I'm stupid! I know that," he reminds. The teacher calls for everyone to come form a line. Everyone gets seated on the bus with their partners. We place our suitcases in the back of the bus. "This is going to take forever!" Kokichi whines. "It's  going to be like 9 hours... that's not that bad." I remind him. "Tsk... that's way too long," He pouts, "well I didn't sleep much last night so I'm going to do that now." He yawns and shuts his eyes. He drifts off into sleep fairly quickly. He lookedso adorable as his eyes are closed. He looked too peaceful for a supreme leader in his sleeping state. He slumped over, his head on my shoulder. His body slightly slumped into my own. I redness quickly came into my face as I felt his body heat envelope my side. He was drooling a little bit on my shoulder. I could see Kaede peering at me with a smirk. I sighed at this situation. I put my head gently on his and my eyes fluttered close. I relaxed my body and before I knew it I was asleep.

Kokichi's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "Huh?" I mumbled. My eyes widened as I realized where I was. I was... sleeping on Saihara's shoulder, and his head is leaning on my own. I hope nobody noticed. What time was it? I picked up my phone. "Holy shit..." I mumbled under my breath. I've been sleeping for like 8 and a half hours. I slightly groaned, and shaked Shuichi awake. I was too embarrassed to let it continue, no matter how adorable Saihara-Chan was in his sleep. We were almost there anyway. "Saihara-Chan, do you want to play a game for the last 30 minutes?" I asked. He reluctantly agreed. "Let's play rock paper scissors!" I said. He agreed. We played until we got there, tying every time. "How'd you do that?" Shuichi asked curiously as we got out of the bus. "Nishishi~ who knows?" I giggled, dragging my luggage into the motel. "Let's hope there is two beds~ I wouldn't be surprised if there was only one with the school's cheap budget." I joked. We got to our rooms, and there were two beds. Both of the beds were extremely small, even for someone my size. "Mister detective, do you know what's better than two tiny beds?" I ask teasingly. "Uh I don't know?" Shuichi responds. "One big bed!" I answer. I push the two beds together, making a slightly big bed. Shuichi blushes intensely. "Kokichi are you sure? I mean..." he trails off. "Well we pretty much slept together on the way here~!" I remind him. He sighs and nods. "I call dibs on showering first!" I yell as I run to the bathroom. I quickly start the shower. "No peeking~" I tease. Shuichi's calls out from outside the bathroom, "I-I'm not going to peak..." he mumbles. How adorable. "Nishishi~ well I'm definitely going to peek on your turn!" I giggle as I start the shower. The water is cold, great. I try to hurry up, since the shower is cold as fuck. "I'll just shower in the morning..." Shuichi says. "Okie dokie!" I respond. I hop into the bed, the gap a little noticeable. Shuichi gets in next to me. The motel was cheap enough to have no tv, so we turn on a horror movie on my phone. I cuddle into Shuichi. Placing my head on his chest instead of the musty pillows. I put my legs on top of his. His arm wraps around me and his other hand plays with my hair. The movies continues and we eventually fall asleep during the movie, in a cuddle.

814 words! A/N it's a little short, sorry! I'm still very sorry about being late! I know its like 1am on  Wednesday. Sorry! I'm so tired fr. I hope you enjoyed this one. Any suggestions on literally anything are appreciated