Maid dress~ 🍋

Non-despair AU! They are already dating. Top Shuichi / Bottom Kokichi! It took me over ten minutes to come up with an idea.

Kokichi's POV

It is a regular day... or so I thought. I was chilling until just now when Tsumugi comes to knock on my door. I quickly answer the door. "What is it?" I ask. "No time to explain~! Come with me!" She beams. "Fine, but you have to buy me a panta later," I grunt. "Got it!" She exclaims as she drags me to her apartment by my wrist. (They live in the same complex so it isn't like forever.) She shoves me through the door. My face freezes. I see a maid dress fit to my exact dimensions. "Is this why you asked for my dimensions?" I groan. There was no going back. "Yes yes! Now wear it!" She demands. "But-" she interrupts, "Wear it!" I sigh and shake my head. She shoves me into the bathroom with the dress. I guess she won't let me out until I comply. I put on the maid dress. God, I look so... feminine? Embarrassing? Probably both. I walk out fluttered in the maid dress. "Awww it's perfect!" Tsumugi states. "Can I take it off now?" I ask, while rolling my eyes. "No! We have you show Shuichi! We have to show your boyfriend!" She beams. "No wa-" I get interrupted by her snapping a bunch of photos of me in the dress. She texts Shuichi, "Kokichi has a super special surprise for you, come to his apartment in the next 5 minutes!" She grins, "Can't stop it now!" I let out an audible groan. What did I get myself into? I walk into my apartment. I wait for my boyfriend to get here. I can't believe he's gonna see me like this. I can tell I'm blushing. I feel it on my face. Shuichi arrives, and knocks on the door. "Ok... Shuichi this is really embarrassing! Tsumugi texted you and stuff before I could stop here... just say anything weird!" I pout through the door. "Uh ok? That's fine just can I come in?" He asks. "Y-yeah..." I reply. I open the door, and Shuichi immediately started laughing at the sight of me in a maid dress. "Stop it! It's not funny!" I pout. "Kokichi you can't expect me not to laugh! This is all too adorable and hilarious." I groan. "I don't look adorable like this..." I respond. He gives me a look of disagreement. He snaps a few pictures of himself next to me, in the maid dress, and sets it as his background and lockscreen. "Delete that!" I shout. "Oh~? That's no way a maid should talk~" he teases. Shuichi teasing me is a rare sight, but I guess he can't resist in a situation like this. "It's not like I'm your maid..." I remind him. "But you are~ you're my boyfriend snd a maid so you're technically my maid." He explains. "Well yeah but-" Shuichi chuckles, interrupting me. Oh if he wants to play like that then I can play. "Oh master~" I coo. I purposely spill some soda on the ground in front of me. "Looks like I need to clean that up~" I taunt. He looks confused and then red as I bend over complaining. I bend over so much that very little is left to the imagination as I wipe up the soda with a rag. Shuichi turns red. Hah I knew he would never expect that. "Can master not keep his eyes of my bottom~?" I teasingly ask. He gulps sharply and adverts his gaze. "It's fine~ you can look." I continue my teasing. Shuichi seems to be unable to handle it. I shake my ass a little as I continue cleaning. I finish wiping the floor. I stand up, and take a bow. "What else should I do for my master~?" I ask teasingly as I trace his jawline. I put my lips to his ear. I seductively whisper, "I can do chores, but I'm much better at fulfilling your personal desires~. Don't try to hide from it, Shumai...I see the bulge clear as day." I feel his hand snake up the maid dress. "Hehe~ does my master wanna continue this in bed, hm?" I ask. He simply nods. I walk over to my bedroom, and flop on the bed. "Fuck me, master~" I demand. He blushes at my demand. "Are you too nervous to have sex with your own boyfriend~? We'll eventually get to it either way~" I tease. He clearly was nervous since we hadn't had sex yet, but I need it and now. He hesitantly removes his clothing. I keep mine on, winking at him. "Why do you undress me too~?" I tauntingly question. He gulps and slowly removes my maid dress, along with my boxers.  His cock looked quite tasty, but I couldn't get the main course just yet. I gently nibble on his earlobe as my hand caress his chest. "Do I need to pleasure my master~? Should I consider it an order~?" I suggestively ask. "Y-yeah... please... p-pleasure me..." he stutters nervously. I quickly lower my head, and lick his nipple. He lets out a gentle groan. I bite it just a little bit, which makes him ground again. My tongue traces over his body until it reaches his crotch. My tongue runs over his balls, and then down his member to the tip. I wrap my lips gently around the head, letting out a low moan as i do. I start sucking his throbbing dick. He moans loudly, "A-ah~! K-Kokichi~! D-don't stop~!" He starts guiding my head deeper on his length. Shuichi moans make me smirk. He looks so adorable when I pleasure him. I rub his balls with my right hand, and grip his thigh with my other hand. Shuichi's moans increase. My moans get muffled by his cock plunged in my throat. I leave a tempting lick as I remove my mouth. "I think we'll need some kind of lubricant~ too bad I don't have one, we'll just have to make our own~," I giggle. I put three fingers in his mouth. "Suck on them," I demand of him. He quickly complies. I wait until we have enough of his saliva to use as a lubricant. I pull out my soaking wet fingers. The saliva is sticky and warm. I spread some of the spit in my ass, and the rest on his throbbing cock. Shuichi starts with a finger, plunging It in and out of my ass. "Mmh~! Sh-Shuichi~!" I moan. He adds another finger. "Shuichi~! Fuck~! I need your m-member in-inside of me~!" I groan in pleasure. Shuichi takes out his fingers, and slowly enters his cock into my awaiting asshole. After a minute or so of adjusting I give him the signal to start. "You can thrust~!" I tell him. His cock starts thrusting in and out of me. "Ahh~! Mister detective~! F-faster~! Harder~! Go r-rough on me~!" I moan pleasurably. Shuichi listens, and goes harder and faster. It's like being on cloud 9. I feel so much ecstasy in the moment, as my moans mix with my boyfriend's. My climax quickly approaches after another minute of his thrusting, wetting my bedsheets a sticky white. Shuichi's eyes widen. He keeps thrusting as his semen release comes close as well. His orgasm hits the inside of my ass. "Ah~! Sh-Shuichi~! Yo-your cum feels so good~!" I groan. His cock pulls out of my ass. I collapse on the bed. I drag Shuichi close to me. Laying half of my body on top of him as I shut my eyes in exhaustion.

1282 words! A/N I think that's the most words yet! Did you enjoy it? I feel like it's unique but also similar to my other smutty oneshot. What do you guys think?