Dinning Table 🍋

Postgame AU! This will be similar to Shots, but I tried to make it somewhat different enough. This is a request by @XxXle0THEcanc3rXxX! This is definitely gonna be wild, hope you enjoy! Top Shuichi / bottom Kokichi. Also there is some slight irumatsu in this one! Hope y'all don't mind.

Nobody's POV

The students finally got out of that dreadful game. Kaede was hosting dinner for all the students to attend. Kaede prepared a bunch of food and such. Her newly girlfriend, Miu, had a few different ideas. Preparing alcohol, and 'interesting' questions to ask during dinner. Kaede sighed at the prospect, but allowed it. Everyone arrived relatively quickly. Shuichi was seated next to a certain purple-haired liar. "Hey Shuichi~ I bet you can't down a bottle of that stuff" Kokichi cooed as he pointed at a bottle of a strong alcohol. "Kokichi, I don't drink," Shuichi reminded the short leader. "Come on! Don't be a pussy~! What about this? I bet I can drink more than you," Kokichi remarked. Shuichi sighed, this was obviously a really bad idea. Miu, who was listening, yelled "Cmon Pooichi! Do it! Hahaha! I bet the girl genius could drink more than anyone here, even that little purple shit. He's definitely a light weight," she remarked as she laughed. "I'm not a light weight! You just can't wait for your girlfriend to be drunk enough to let you top her!" Kokichi yelled smugly. "Guys we don't need to fight!" Kaede insisted calmly. "Let's just do a small game~ let see who can drink the most! It'll be fun! Right, Shumai?" Kokichi laughed. "What? Kokichi? I mean a game could be fun if it doesn't get too out of hand..." Shuichi trailed off. "See! Shuichi agrees! I already know that whore Miu wants to play!" I few people joined the contest. A few people refused to drink like Kaede, Angie, Gonta, etc. Everyone was drinking lightly, but Miu and Kokichi were going all out, determined to win. Soon enough, Kokichi and Miu were too drunk to even remember why they were drinking. Miu and Kokichi were definitely completely drunk. Shuichi also looked very drunk even though he didn't drink that much. Shuichi apparently was a light weight so it looked like he drank more than he actually did. Everyone was surprised to see how tipsy they were, especially for Shuichi. Everyone else who drank didn't look too drunk. Their shock quickly ended though as they resumed their conversations. Kokichi crawled up onto Shuichi, tipsy as fuck. Kokichi then proceeded to start to flirt with Saihara. "Hahahah... you're hot and cute... and I'm hot and bothered~!" Kokichi said, tipsy from the drinking. Shuichi would've been reluctant and probably would have pushed Kokichi off. But... he was all too tipsy for his own good. "Mmh yeah... and you're hella cute too... I feel so gay mMmn," Shuichi flirted back. "Hehe! Ooh~! You're hard~ hæhæhæ!" Kokichi giggled as he slightly started grinding his crotch against Shuichi's waist. They weren't being too loud yet, so nobody was really watched them at the moment. Ouma's hand repeatedly pressed down on Saihara's crotch. "Fuck me~! Hæhæhæ right here and now~!" Kokichi whispered suggestively in Shuichi's ear. They were both being so gay right now. Shuichi felt himself hardening more. He also noticed that Kokichi was already hard. People noticed Kokichi on top of Shuichi, but from the outside it looked like just a little flirting. Also, it didn't seem that strange for someone drunk out of their mind. What happened next nobody else expected. Shuichi placed Kokichi down on the dinning table, placing him in his back. Shuichi then climbed on top of him. Everyone was watching, expressions of shock filled their faces. Shuichi tore off Kokichi's clothing, until Kokichi was completely nude. This happened as Kokichi tugged at Shuichi's clothing. Miu was cheering, horny and drunk as fuck. She was probably the only one who, instead of shocked, was horny over this as if it was live porn. Kokichi pulled off Shuichi's shirt and kicked off his pants. Shuichi's boxers slide down his legs. Kokichi hands went over his head still laying on the dinning table. Everyone was still too shocked to say anything or even look away, except for Miu. She was recording it on her phone. Shuichi then lowered his head and started leaving big hickeys on Kokichi's neck. "Aah~! Shu-shu~!" Kokichi moaned lightly. Kaede panicked, "G-guys? W-what are you doing?" Kokichi growled, "isn't obvious fucking pianist! I'm gonna get fucked~-! Now shut up~~!" Shuichi just nodded as he kept leaving hickeys on Kokichi's neck. Shuichi's lips then slowly wrapped around Kokichi's nipple. He sucked on it gently and gave light bites ."Mmh~! Ah~!" Kokichi groaned in pleasure. Shuichi then went to other nipple and the process repeated. Then Shuichi smashed his lips against Kokichi's passionately. They started making out. The wet kissing was very loud. "I wanna taste something other than those Lucious lips~" Kokichi cooed. He went down and started giving Shuichi a blowjob. "Nyahaha Atua does not know what to say about this revelation!" Angie cooed with he happy-go lucky tone. Kokichi's mouth slid up and down Saihara's length. His tongue traced the underside of Shuichi's manhood. Shuichi moaned, "Aah~! Mmh~! Kokichi~! You're so g-good at that~! Continue with those sweet lips~!" Shuichi's hips buckled as he thrusted in Kokichi's mouth. Kokichi eyes rolled back into his head. "Mmh~! Fuck me~ I'm too impatient to wait~>!" Kokichi then sat on Shuichi's cock without hesitation. He started bouncing up and down. "G-guys are you-" Rantaro got interrupted by Kokichi, who yelled, "Shut up! I'm getting fucked by Saihara~! Mmh~! Aagh~!" Shuichi flipped Kokcihi over so he was laid down on the wooden table. He continued thrusting. Kokichi released his semen all over the dining room table. Shuichi continued thrusting, turned on as fuck. They were both still very tipsy, as well as Iruma who was still recording. Shuichi released his cum in Kokichi's ass. Kokichi moaned loudly. "Mmh~! Let me taste it~! Let me suck it up like a baby suck's their mom's tits!" He moaned. He was talking about Shuichi's semen. He started sucking in Saihara's cock again. He tried to pleasure him as much as possible for him to release. Shuichi moaned in pleasure the whole time as this happened. After a little bit, Shuichi folded as he splurted all in Kokichi's mouth. Kokichi slurped it all up like a drink from the gods. "Mmh~! Let's go to your bed~!!" Kokichi moaned. Shuichi moaned in agreement. They grabbed their clothing. Everyone was stunned, except for Miu who was amused. They got home and threw their clothes next to the bed and fell asleep. They both wake up with a massive hangover. Shuichi and Kokichi both check their phones to see Miu sent them a video of what they did on the dinning room table and a smirking devil emoji, peach emoji, and eggplant emoji. Shuichi looked horrified. Kokichi did too but not as much. "Shit," was the last thing Kokichi said before leaving.

1176 words! A/N I hope you enjoyed! This was a request by @XxXle0THEcanc3rXxX! This was definitely wild!