12: cant go there

Divine

"Diviiiine." Her moans filled the empty guest room we found as I slid in and out of her. I palmed her right breast and squeezed firmly as I motioned myself in and out. I watched her left breast as it jumped up and down as I stroked,

I had to hurry up and find Erica, because after seeing Time my dick was hard as steel.

I dug my face in the crook of Erica's neck as I pumped in and out of her wetness. "Fuck, girl." I groaned as I felt her insides grip my shaft.

"Oh, daddy, shit!" I started to go faster as I felt my nut approaching, I lifted my head and quickly pulled out of her jacking out the cum all over her stomach.

"Fuuuuck." I moaned as I got the rest of it out. I fell on the side of her catching my breath.

Muffled rap music and loud talking was all that filled the room as I started to regain my vision.

"Damn." Erica smiled from ear to ear, looking over at me.

I got up and walked to the adjacent bathroom to find a rag, once I got it I wiped my sperm off of Erica's smooth brown stomach. I put my pants back on as she fixed her dress.

"You damn near drug me up the stairs to fuck, you just had to have me, huh?" She asked with a flattered look on her face.

My mind went back to when I told Time I had to go and hurried to find Erica, the mix of the Henessey and the tension between me and Time had me about to bust. I looked all over for Erica when I spotted her with her friends, I took her arm and took her to the nearest room.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied. "Let's go back out here," I told Erica as she grabbed her purse.

As soon as I opened the door, Camry was standing in front of the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Really, Divine?!" She screamed, "You in here with Erica?"

I groaned in annoyance, "Camry, what the fuck are you doing?" I snapped.

Camry obviously drunk and ignorant, busted into the room pushing my chest.

"You couldn't wait to fuck this bitch, again!" She ranted.

Here we fucking go.

I was too drunk for Camry's bullshit.

"Aahaa! You so mad!" Erica laughed getting a kick out of this shit.

I mean mugged her.

"Bitch fuck you!" Camry slurred pointing her finger in Erica's face.

I got in between the two girls, and held Camry back with my arm, as best I could because I'm fucked up myself.

"You a mad ass bitch, that's why your nigga got took again!"Erica instigated walking around me to get in Camry's face.

I was starting to get agitated, I hated dumb shit like this. "Erica, go downstairs!" I yelled firmly. "Now!"

Erica walked past me on her way out the door, I held onto Camry tightly as my drunken arms would let me as she wiggled her way out of my grip. "Let me go!" She yelled before she got loose and pulled Erica's hair from behind.

Once Erica hit the floor, the people from the party started to run upstairs to see the commotion, filling up the staircase. Erica dropped to the floor as Camry hovered on top of her pulling her hair and sending punches to her head. I shook my head as her dress rose over her waist showing her ass literally to everybody as she fought Erica.

This shit was embarassing.

I threw my hands up and stepped over them, letting them fight. "I'm not for this dumb ass shit," I said jogging down the steps, squeezing in between people.