23. new secrets, old ways

Divine

Day 3

It was around 2:30 AM. When Time got back to the room. I couldn't sleep, I was stressing about how our conversation ended.

She was gone for about two hours. I wanted to respect her space and give her time to "think" but she was worrying me and I was about to call her ass. Before I could dial her number, I heard the door close and light taps, I got up walking out of the bedroom to meet her in the living room.

Time sat her purse down on the couch looking up at me with low eyes.

"You good?" I asked studying her demeanor.

"Had a couple drinks with Francesca." She responded with a sigh. "A little tired now."

"Francesca? The fuck she want?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

"She's not too bad." Time told me standing close in front of me looking up as I looked down at her. "We had a really good talk."

"She keeping my niece away from her family, I wouldn't exactly call her ass good," I responded.

"She's going to bring Presley around." Time announced.

I tried to hide my grin, but couldn't resist. "For real?"

"Cut her a little slack, she was in a rock and a hard place. But ultimately, she just wants the best for Presley. She's a great mom."

I nodded, "Are we good?" I asked.

She nodded slowly. "Yes. We're good."

I pulled her closer to me by her waist making her pelvis press into me.

"I'm choosing to trust you." She responded seriously but sweetly without adding anything else to her statement.

"I got you." I grabbed her ass through her thick sweatpants.

She looked so fucking beautiful, something about her in casual clothes did something crazy to me. Her white crop top ended at the top of her grey sweatpants, showing a little of her belly button and small waist. Her braids were down and perfectly framing her angelic face, no makeup, no lashes.

Just pure beauty.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed in the middle of the living room. I loved the way her lips moved in the same direction mine did, almost as if they were mirroring each other.

She pulled the ends of my shirt walking backwards to the wall. I tasted liquor all in her mouth, letting me know what time she was on. I pressed her against the wall by her hips kissing her all over her jaw and neck. She lifted up my white T-shirt, leaving me in just my tattoos.

"I missed you, girl. Don't walk out on me like that again." I whispered in her ear pulling down her sweatpants.

She stepped out of them, multitasking still kissing me. "I missed you, too." She responded breathy and hungrily. I picked up one of her smooth brown legs and she hooked them around my waist. I was getting harder by the second, as my dick caressed her womanhood through her white cotton panties.

I slid them to the side quickly before gliding my finger in between her slippery folds. She gasped when I slipped a finger inside, I bit my lip getting so turned on from how wet she gets.

"Divine." She whimpered as I motioned in and out.
She tightened her hold on my waist with the inside of her leg, rubbing her hands down the back of my neck.

I pulled down my basketball shorts a little to take out my dick, rubbing it on her clit, teasing. "You missed me?"I asked in her ear.