Part 24 - My Air 2/2

Part 2/2 for this chapter

Warning! 

The content in this chapter will be somewhat mature, focusing less on the enjoyable parts and more on serious themes such as sexual harassment, torture, rape, and more. Proceed at your own discretion! - Sorry :(

Three days later.

Ling did keep his word that after three days he would marry me and more than just sleep with me. The wedding took place at Ling's house with a lot of important people; most were Chinese, so I didn't understand a word of what they were saying.

"I let the maids look after Prapai, so you don't have to worry. Trust me."

"Ling, there is a possibility that we can wait until next week. I still haven't recovered, and I'm bleeding a little..."

Ling didn't listen to me and pushed me to the bed. "Do I need to undress you too?" he asked.

"Ling, can we wait..." I tried to beg, but...

Tearing!

Ling tore off my clothes and turned me over on my belly. My face was hidden in the pillow; he spread my legs, put his hand on the back of my head, and put all his weight on me.

I couldn't shout or speak; it was as if what was consuming me couldn't get out. The pain was so hurtful that I threw up.

"You puke? If you think I'm going to stop because of that, you're wrong," Ling said, not paying attention to me. I was just a hole fulfilling his desires.

"The big moment has come," Ling said, biting me hard.

"Mm."

"What is this? Why doesn't my mark stay?!!" Ling screamed at me and bite me hard again and again.

"What did you do?!!" he shouted and spun me around.

"What are you talking about?!!" I asked.

"Why can't I mark you?!!" he demanded.

"I don't know... I don't know," I said, feeling a little joy despite the situation.

Punch! punch! "Don't lie to me!!!"

"I don't know!!!" I shouted.

Ling got off the bed and took the iron rod that was hanging on the wall. He heated it on the small stove that was in his room and put the rod on my back.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I smelled my flesh burning.

"Stop! Ling!"

Ling threw the iron rod aside, got back on the bed, and continued his actions.

I can't remember how many times he did it because I passed out again and again, but no matter how much I looked at the clock, time didn't move.

Did I pass out again? What's the time? I couldn't see anything in my right eye; it was swollen. I looked around, but the pain paralyzed me. Every move was as if I stepped on glass. The bed was full of blood, and I felt all my stitches open.

Ling had just gotten out of the shower, sat next to me, and took out a cigarette from the bedside drawer.

"I have to admit it was pretty good..." Ling said.

"I'm glad to hear," I said sarcastically.

"Haha, I have to admit I kinda regret killing Kinn like that. If he saw us like this, it would drive him crazy," Ling laughed like crazy.