Part 26 - A tracking chip

Flight to China

Kinn POV

"Kinn your meds..." Vegas said.

"I'm fine, so stop," I said. Leaning back on the plane seat.

"Tankhun forced me to guard you,"

"Are you afraid of Tankhun?" I asked.

"More than my wife," he said.

I laughed and sighed at the sharp pain I felt in my chest.

"He even told me before the fly that if I died, he would find Pete someone better and that he would take care of the twins,"

I took the pills that Vegas brought and threw the box back.

"Ugh!"

A voice came from the back seat, I stepped towards the back seat.

"Tankhun!?" I yelled at him.

Tankhun made himself sleep, "How did I get here!?"

"Tankhun!" I shouted.

"We couldn't let you go like this alone..."

"We?" I asked.

"Did I say "we?" I meant I." As Tankhun chuckled, I quickly realized that there were other passengers with us.

"Come out of your hiding now!" commanded them.

Chay and Pete came out of hiding.

"What do you think you're doing!" I shouted.

"It's my big brother!" Chay yelled.

"You should have stayed in Thailand! You will make it difficult for us!" I yelled at Chay.

"I'm not the kid you think I am, I'm going to eliminate whoever hurt my brother!"

"You're still a kid!" I yelled at him, and he kept quiet but stared at me.

"Pete, you're crazy! Who if you hurt!" Vegas fast to the end of the plane.

"You forget that before I was your wife, I was a bounty hunter," Pete said.

"I didn't mean to underestimate you, but how can I protect you... if you are there." Vegas explained.

"Don't forget I could have brought your head if I wanted," Pete was indeed right. At the beginning of the relationship with Vegas, he had to bring his head, but sometime along the way, he fell in love with Vegas. He is one of the best fighters I've seen; he defeated even a lot of Alphas without grind. But on the other hand, I could understand that Vegas was afraid to lose him.

"Chay, you come home as soon as we land, and Pete, it's up to Vegas," I said

"I'm not going home," Chay said.

"It's not up to you, I have no intention of endangering you. I need to be fully focused on how to save Porsche."

"You had a chance, but you missed it."

"Chay..." Tankhun tried to stop Chay from talking.

"Don't stop me," Chay told Tankhun. "The reason I never spoke was because you were badly injured. So let me tell you this clearly; I don't trust you to protect my brother. You had your chance."

"I know I let him and your family down, but I have no intention of letting that happen again."

"I know you won't let me down," Chay said.