part 2- obey me

Porsche awoke in an unfamiliar, sterile room, struggling to piece together the events that had led to his current situation. His head throbbed, and his body ached as if he had been in an accident. Overwhelmed by confusion, he questioned his surroundings.

"Where am I? What is this place?"

He woke up in a large, unfamiliar white room

He woke up in a large, unfamiliar white room. Porsche noticed an IV attached to his hand, which he hastily disconnected, causing it to leak. Slowly, he sat up, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, his body shaking from the pain and weakness. His curiosity led him to the door, which opened into a dimly lit, long corridor.

"Stairs? Maybe they lead outside?"

Porsche cautiously made his way down the corridor, clutching the wall for support, as he felt like he was about to vomit.

"Hey, stop!" shouted two men dressed in black uniforms.

Porsche ignored them, Porsche ran despite the intense pain he felt. He reached the beginning of the stairs and tried to descend quickly, but his legs were too weak to support him.

"Release me!" he yelled.

"We're not trying to harm you, young sir," one of the guards said calmly.

However, Porsche was in a panic and began to cry. "Leave me!"

"What's going on here?" a man in a pink robe and white glasses shouted as he ascended the stairs.

"Young sir, we were trying to help, but..." the guard tried to explain.

The man in the pink robe interrupted the guard, saying, "Leave us. I'll take care of this."

"But..."

"Didn't you hear me?!" The young man raised his voice, and the guards quickly left.

The young man, Tankhun, bent down and asked Porsche, "Porsche, what happened?"

Porsche couldn't meet his gaze.

"Tankhun Theerapanyakul?" Porsche said with concern, as they hadn't seen each other for many years.

"Many years have passed since we saw each other" Tankhun said

"Do you know what happened to my little brother?" Porsche asked anxiously.

"Don't worry, he's in another room, still asleep. He was with you all night," Tankhun assured him.

Porsche noticed the trail of his blood from the room to the stairs. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for. Let's go back to your room," Tankhun said.

Tankhun helped Porsche to get up and guided him back to his room. He then instructed the household assistants to clean up all the bloodstains.

Tankhun assisted Porsche in cleaning himself and reattached the IV, he was making sure the IV was well connected. Porsche looked at Tankhun with concern.