Part 25 - Alive

(For those lost in the timeline, it's still two and a half years since Porsche was kidnapped).

"Mr. Porsche?"

"Huh?" My whole body aches and feels like every movement has torn me to pieces.

"Mr. Porsche!" Mike tried to wake me up.

I opened my eyes and stood up quickly, "Where is Prapai?"

"He's fine. He is sleeping next to you." Mike said, pointing his head to the right side of the bed.

It took me a while to realize that I was in my room, and after showering in new clothes, Mike must have kicked me, even though he was all hurt.

"Ling?" I caressed Prapai's head with my hand.

"He'll be back next week," Mike explained.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how Mr. Ling found out," Mike apologized.

"What are you apologizing for? It's all my fault, and I messed you up too, you almost got killed because of me,"

"Mr. Porsche, you must run,"

"Ling has a lot of people here, there's no chance of that,"

"He let them rape you! You have to run," Mike said tearfully.

"On condition," I commanded conditionally.

"What?" Mike asked.

"Come with me,"

"I can not do that," Mike quickly replied.

"Why?"

Mike didn't look at me and looked away.

"Mike I know you don't have any of your family left... so let me be your family,"

"Mr. Porsche,"

"I know Ling will kill you as soon as I leave, I can't lose anyone else," a tear fell from my eye, begging Mike to run away with me.

Mike sighed. "Ok, I'll try to think of something, but we'll have to wait for you to get better" Mike suggested.

"I'm sorry... for everything," I said.

"Mr. Porsche. You'll have to make it up to me after we get out of here,"

"No problem," I laughed.

"I need to put a pull on you..." Mike was confused.

"Ointment for what?" I asked.

Mike didn't look me straight in the eye, "The doctor said you need to put an ointment there... and you should take this pill... just in case..." I drank the pill Mike gave me and turned to the side for Mike to apply the ointment.

"Ugh!" I felt his twitch in my body.

"Sorry... one more drop," Mike tried to touch me gently.

The door suddenly opened, "Did you miss me?" Ling laughed and walked crookedly. "What's going on here? Mike, are you trying to take my wife?" Mike lay down on the bed, and I took Prapai in my arms.

"No Mr. Ling, he needed an ointment, otherwise it might create pollution, and make it worse.

"Mmm, I guess I was too harsh."

"I thought you were coming back next week," I asked.

"I missed you, I shouldn't have punished you like that," Ling began to take off his shirt.

"Mike, take Prapai." I already understood Ling's intention.

"Mr. Porsche..."

"Mike get out now!" I raised my voice at him and Mike quickly came out with my little angel.