Part 7 - Soaps

"If you don't obey me, I'll make sure you need stitches when I'm done with you," Kinn threatened.

Kinn's eyes turned golden, "Take off your pants!"

"Let's talk about it..." Porsche begged.

"There's nothing to talk about, do it right now," Kinn wasn't ready to listen to Porsche.

Kinn grabbed Porsche's leg and pulled his pants down, but he stayed with his underwear. Porsche stretched his shirt and tried to hide his private part.

"Are you ashamed? after all, I've already seen everything," Kinn chuckled, got on the bed, and approached the Porsche, who was clinging to the headrest of the bed, trying as far as possible to get away from him. "You said you would obey me. I can still call off the wedding if I want..." Kinn reminded Porsche.

"What do you want me to do?" Porsche looked away; he couldn't look into Kinn's eyes.

"That's better..." Kinn sat on the bed with his legs crossed and smiled slyly. "Come closer to me..." Kinn commanded Porsche.

Porsche walked with his knees and hands still hiding his private part, "Stop... I want you to come to me like a dog..."

"What? Are you serious?" Porsche got angry

"Your pride is more important than your family?"

Porsche was annoyed. He couldn't help but listen to Kinn. Porsche used his hands and knees to walk towards Kinn.

Kinn stroked Porsche's head, "Good dog!"

"Who are you calling a dog?!"

"To the one who bit me..., and if I remember, dogs don't talk... bark," Kinn whispered into Porsche's ear.

"Kinn, you overstate," Porsche got angry.

"3... 2...," Kinn started counting to press Porsche.

"Woof..." Porsche barks in a low voice.

"I can't hear you," Kinn teased.

"Woof woof woof," Porsche barked loudly.

Kinn patted Porsche on his head, "Bless me like a dog..."

"What it means?" Porsche asked.

"Who gave you permission to speak?" Kinn grabbed Porsche's cheeks.

Porsche stared at him. "Porsche...sit on my lap." Porsche moved towards him but didn't sit on Kinn's lap as he ordered him to. Kinn grabbed Porsche by the waist and put him on his knees. With Porsche's legs open and around Kinn's waist. Porsche's face was red. He was in front of Kinn's face and tried to avoid his gaze. But Kinn grabbed his chin to make him look at him, "Look at me," Kinn commanded. Porsche obeyed him.

"Lick me and keep barking," Kinn commanded.

Porsche slowly moved forward with his face on Kinn's face and began to lick him, "Woof...," Porsche continued to lick. Kinn found an opportunity when Porsche's tongue was close to his mouth and caught it in his mouth; he started kissing Porsche, who tried to resist, "Porsche doesn't piss me off," Kinn warned. "kiss Me..."

Porsche obeyed Kinn and kissed him only with his lips, but Kinn looked away, "Are we in first grade?" Kinn asked.

Porsche moved forward to Kinn again and kissed him with his tongue, "You're kissing skills are such; are you sure that you slept with a lot of alphas?" Kinn smirked at Porsche.

"If I'm that bad, maybe we should stop," Porsche was annoyed by his words.

"Don't worry, I can teach you," Kinn said; he took off Porsche's shirt and laid Porsche on his back.