Part 3- I am not yours

Porsche woke up from another nightmare, he dreamed about Tawan's men again, he dreamed that they stripped him and managed to do what they wanted with him.

Porsche dragged himself leaning against the wall into the shower room, he bent over the sink and washed his face, sat down again, and tried to catch his breath. Suddenly he felt someone behind him, Porsche quickly took porcelain and broke it on the sink so he could create a weapon from that. But as he turned, a hand grabbed his hand before he could defend himself.

"Is this how my wife greets me good morning?

Porsche calmed down as soon as he saw it was Kinn "What do you want?!"

"I can't check on my wife?" Kinn smiled slyly.

"I'm not your wife, and I won't be," Porsche tried to resist but Kinn continued to grab his hand and made him release the broken porcelain, his hand bleeding.

"I understand I'm going to take care of you a lot," Kinn said as he washed Porsche's hand of the blood. Porsche tried to resist, but Kinn was stronger than him.

"Are you doing this to get revenge on me?" Porsche asked

"Yes!"

"What?"

"Do you remember when we were kids, I told you I would fuck you" Kinn whispered in Porsche's ear. Porsche tried to hit Kinn with his other hand, but Kinn grabbed his hand and told him, "I'm already waiting for our wedding night."

"Keep waiting, because it won't happen!" Porsche said and pushed Kinn off him. Porsche tried to get out of the bathroom but tripped, and Kinn grabbed his waist.

"Let go!" Porsche tried to break free from Kinn's hold.

Kinn breathed on Porsche's back neck, "I'm already waiting to mark you."

Porsche pushed Kinn and went towards the bathroom. He threw up and tried to catch his breath. Kinn bent down to Porsche and brought him a glass of water.

"I don't need your help!" Porsche pushed Kinn and lifted himself, but Kinn stood up and pinned him to the wall.

"Tawan did something to you?" Kinn tried to examine Porsche's face."

"Stop touching me!" Porsche yelled at Kinn."

"What did he do to you!?" Kinn insisted.

"Kinn, I swear I'll kill you if you don't let go," Porsche threatened, his eyes welling with tears.

Kinn released Porsche, "Like it or not, I'll be your husband," Kinn said and left.

Porsche held back his tears and tried to catch his breath, "Son of a bitch!".

***

Porsche was lying in bed trying to rest, but there was a knock on the door, and his little brother, Chay, came in.

"Are you sleeping?"

"No, come in," Porsche motioned to his brother to sit on the bed.

Porsche also covered Chay with a blanket, "Hia, I'm sorry... I'm sorry I couldn't help you," Chay said.

"Don't be sorry, I put you in danger... I should be the one who ask for your forgiveness," Porsche apologized to his brother and stroked his head.

Chay hugged his brother, but his hug made Porsche groan in pain "Ahh!!"

"What happened?"