part 1 -my word

"Porsche... (crying) Porsche..."

"Chay, what happened?!!"

"They attacked us, they broke everything... Arthee is injured, I don't know what to do," Chay said, crying.

Porsche ran with all his strength towards his home, finding Chay on his knees, holding Arthee in his arms in a state of unconsciousness.

"The Tawan's family attacked us," Secretary Kay said. "Porsche, your father is coming back from Korea, I will call the servants to clean up here."

Two head guards entered and lifted Arthee, while Porsche approached his brother. "Are you okay? Did they do anything else?" Porsche tried to examine his brother's condition.

"I'm okay...," Chay said. Porsche hugged his brother tightly and comforted him. "I'm sorry you had to go through this," Porsche said.

Porsche hugged Chay tightly. "What are we going to do? What if they come back?"

"I'm here, I won't let them harm you," Porsche said, holding his brother's trembling hand.

The entire Kittisawasd family gathered after the incident at their home, which revealed the family's vulnerability and diminished strength.

"This is going to ruin our family name," Porsche's aunt said.

"Maybe we can send some of our people to "Gray Street," I'm sure that will intimidate the Tawan's family," the injured Arthee suggested.

"Do you think that will scare them? We're becoming a joke!" their cousin replied.

"What if we ask the Theerapanyakul family for help?" the cousin suggested.

Porsche's eyes widened. Since he was a child, Porsche despised the Theerapanyakul family, especially their middle son, Kinn Theerapanyakul. When Porsche was young, he was accidentally tested as an Alpha and attended an Alpha school, where he also learned with Kinn. He and Kinn competed in everything, be it in fistfights, races, math, history... to prove who was the smarter and stronger Alpha. However, things changed when Porsche experienced his first heat cycle and had to leave the school. Porsche asked his father to help him hide that, but unfortunately, the news spread throughout the city, reaching Kinn as well.

"I've already talked to them, they will help us," Porsche's father said.

"Dad, do you really mean to seek their help?!" Porsche raised his voice at his father without paying attention. His brother, Chay, tried to hold Porsche's hand to calm him down.

"Porsche! You need to put aside these petty rivalries!" Porsche's father, Pat slammed the table and raised his voice. The rest of the Kittisawasd family fell silent, they never saw Pat raise his voice at his childrens.

"What was the deal?! They will never do anything without something in return!" Porsche stood his ground.

"Everyone, leave now. I need to talk to Porsche," his father said. The Kittisawasd family left them alone in the room.