Part 14 - Dance bitches!

Kinn approached me and whispered, "What else can an omega like you do besides open his legs whenever I want to?"

Why did his words hurt me so much? Why can't I react to him as I used to? I can't stop the tears.

A motorcyclist pulled up in front of us, it was Macau, trying to be friendly with me. But I ignored him, took his helmet, and got on the motorcycle. Kinn and the guards tried to stop me, but I managed to evade them and escape.

"My motorcycle!!!" Macau yelled.

I fled to the sea, to my safe place, bought a cold beer, and settled on the beach with my body submerged in the water. I didn't care if my clothes got wet or filled with sand, but I tried to understand how I could erase this devastating feeling that Kinn made me feel.

"What else can an omega like you do besides open his legs whenever I want to?"

I started crying, I had never cried like this before. "Stupid Kinn! I'll open my legs to anyone who wants!" I yelled.

"Help! Help! Help!"

I heard distant screams, went towards them, and saw the Omega male facing two Alphas, he was in his heat cycle, and the Alphas took advantage of it.

"Please let me go!" Omega tried to fight.

"If you don't want it, why are you parading around in heat status?" one of the Alphas said.

"Look, there's a small nice hotel there," the other said.

"Son of bitches!" I ran towards them and threw the helmet at one of them.

"Another omega?"

"I told you we could find one for you and me."

"I feel so sorry for you," I said to them.

"For us? you can feel sorry for yourself!" one of them says.

"I'm sure even if I fuck with you, I won't feel anything."

"What?" they get angry.

"If you need to rape someone to get sex, I feel sorry for you." The two Alphas released Omega and approached me.

"We'll show you what it is!" They tried to influence me with their scent. I think that the only good thing that came out of Kinn's marking, is that I can't be influenced by other alphas, and protect myself. But then again, it's all screwed up because of kinn.

"Stop! Did you see the ring?" One Alpha said to the other.

"Are you from Theerapanyakul family?" The other Alpha was scared.

"Yes, I'm Kinn's mate, so? Who wants to fight first?" I prepared myself for battle.

"We're sorry! We won't do it again," they both said.

"You are not going to fight me?" I asked.

Both of them trembled in fear and ran away.

"Oh, it's not fair!" I yelled. I couldn't believe it, I finally had the chance to stand up to an Alpha without them attacking me and using their scent on me.

"Cough! Cough!" The omega cough.

"Are you okay?" I bent down to Omega.

"By any chance, do you have a syringe?" he asked me.

"Oh yes!" I always carry a syringe in my pockets, just in case.

I injected Omega."Ouch."

"Sorry," I felt painful for him, I know how hurtful that injection can be.