Part 5 - I want to be the one who will kill them

After the annulment of the marriage, Porsche and his family returned to their home. Porsche lay in his bed smelling his room, he enjoyed being back in his room.

"A room without the stinky smell of Alpha," Porsche said he lay on the bed on his back and stretched out on it as if he was in the snow making an angel shape.

Knocks! Knocks! Knocks!

"Yes..."

Chay got in ran to the bed and laid down next to his brother.

"I'm so happy to be back," Chay said and hugged Porsche tightly.

"Me too... but you can let me go, you're suffocating me..."

"Do not want...,"

"You're not a baby anymore....," Porsche lowered Chay's hand around his neck.

"I'm glad we got out of there...," Chay said.

"Me too...," Porsche thought it would be funny to tease his brother a bit since he knew he wouldn't get along with Kim, "So you say goodbye to Kim?,"

"Did you say goodbye to Kinn?," Chay tensed back.

"Since when has my brother been known to talk like that...," Porsche grabbed his brother and shook him.

"The only normal brother there is Tankhun," Chay said with a grin.

"Mmm as weird as he is, he is the most normal of the brothers between them," Porsche laughed.

"Miss him?," Chay asked.

"Mmm yes, I miss him quite a bit," Porsche confessed.

"Then maybe ask Kinn to take you back?," Chay tried to poke his brother.

"Oh, funny...,"

"I can be funny too," Chay laughed.

"Well, well, let's go down to eat, dad must be waiting."

Porsche and Chay went down to eat with their father, they sat around the table which was quiet and none of them uttered a word. Pat since the annulment of the marriage, did not look at Porsche or speak to him until Porsche decided to confront him about it.

"Are you still mad?" Porsche asked

"No... do what you want," his father continued to eat and ignored him.

"Are you really going to treat me like that?"

"Porsche! What do you want me to tell you!?" Pat yelled at his son.

"Do you even see me as your son?!

"I did it for you!"

"No, you did it for your own business!"

"Hia?" Chay tried to calm his older brother down

"Chay, go up to your room. I need to talk to your brother," Pat instructed his son.

Chay listened to his father and went up to his room.

"What do you think would happen when our business collapsed?"

Porsche didn't reply to his father, "What do you think will happen on the day I will not be here!" Pat's voice sounded hurt

"I can protect myself, Chay!" Porsche claimed his father.

"You're an omega!!!" Pat shouted as he tried to control his anger.

"It means nothing! I can protect our family!"