4| Hookup

Addison's POV

Where the fuck am I. Ow cunt my head hurts so bad. I rub my temples trying to calm my beating head and i sit up. Running my hands through my hair and over my face trying to wake myself up. Ugh I can't deal, what happened last night. I get out of bed and finding stairs leading downstairs. I head down and find the kitchen. There are a bunch of men sitting and their attention is now to me. "Well hello, beautiful who are you?" I cross my arms as i walk over to them, it is extremely cold in this house. "Um Addison, can I just where I am?"
"What do you mean sweetheart?"
"I mean I frickin have no idea where I am?"
"Oh one of Thomas' hook ups I guess" one of them whispered.
"The fuck did you just call me?" I walk over furiously, "Watch who you're fucking speaking to. "They all laugh, "She sounds exactly like him." "Did I say something funny? And who do I sound like?" I questioned. We all turn to see some tall man walk in, I remember him but I can't remember my memory has gone hazy from last night and the past couple days. We all just stare at him as he says nothing and heads from the coffee machine. Exposing his bear back to us. "Take a picture, lasts longer" He says turning back around staring me in the eyes. I roll my eyes. I recognise him, it's Thomas, how do I know, when did he tell me.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck I'm doing here?"
Thomas drags me aside, "Do you really not remember anything?" I think very hard or hardly at all. "Hmm not particularly." He walks away not bothered to answer me. "Oi come the fuck back" I say chasing after him. "So I've been fucking kidnapped, great." He turns back around angry at my comment. "He grabs my arm very quick and hard, "I did not kidnap you stop saying that." He releases his grip on me. "Well you won't tell me so I'm assuming you are the asshole responsible for my kidnapping"
"Stop saying that"
"What are you going to do about it huh" I snap at him giving him a look. He just stares at me blankly then back at the men from the kitchen who keep eyes us and especially me for some reason. I was still in my outfit from last night, thank the lords no one touched me. His jaw tenses as he looks back to me and shakes his head. "Tell me" I say repeatedly. "Really want to know huh?"
"No shit Sherlock"
"Well let's just say you were being a slut and needed to be dealt with." My jaw drops at his words. I slap his face, making him grab his cheek hissing in the fast sharp pain. When I hit people, I do it hard. My father and brother always make me train, we work self defence and stuff like that. Seriously what is going to happen, my father owns an innocent company. He stares back at me with wide eyes holding his cheek. I turn around grab the handle to the door and walk straight out, flipping him off and not looking back. I don't know what my plan was from here, I had no idea where I was and had no transport plus my phone was dead. So walking I guess.

...

Thomas' POV

All i could think of was what I said to Addison that morning. I didn't mean to, I just saw my men looking at her a certain way glancing at her body. I needed to get her out fast. I also said it as a defence mechanism having girl with me felt unknown and I didn't know how to deal with it. Addison has been no where to be seem, I may or
may not of been sorta stalking her, but she was no where. I need to forget about her, I don't need to apologise, I never do and why should I? I always act rude and cold to everyone so what's the difference with her.

Tonight I was going to this yacht party to make some deals with some of the men attending. It was going to be filled with a bunch of mafia members, if you haven't guessed I'm the don to the Delgado Mafia after my Father passed. I put my black tuxedo on and head downstairs. I usher all the men into the black range rovers and head to the docks.

Addison's POV

Tonight is this yacht party to I think celebrate a bunch of companies. Not too sure that's what Matteo said. So there is going to be a lot of people and he said to stay after from them. I don't see the big deal but it's whatever. I'm wearing a black strapless dress with a slit that reaches my thigh. "Ready?" Matteo yells from downstairs. "Yeah yeah coming" I say while putting in my earrings.