23 | When I was your man

"Name please" The person at the front desk asks. "Addison and This is-" He cuts me off and hands us 3 vip passes. My eyes widen because why did I just get these for saying my name.

We are up in a section off box in front of the stage. Damn this is cool. Some awesome bands went on, I quite enjoyed them, I'm glad I came.

"Last but not least Thomas Delgado" The announcer says into a microphone and directs his hand at the curtains. I grip onto my seat, no surely not, it-but he said he would never do anything with his music let alone perform infront of all these people. He only did it that one time at the talent show because I asked him to.

Someone pushes the curtains open and walks through. The crowd screams. It's Thomas. I fidget with my hands.

"I wrote these songs that I'm playing tonight about someone who literally changed my world and I fuck it up so I wrote these to feel better so yeah" He says into the microphone. He wraps his guitar around him and adjusts the microphone on the stand a bit higher.

"This is called 'When I was your man'" He clears his throat and breaths out.

(play music at top)

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

too young, too dumb to realise

That I should of bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should of gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancin'
But she's dancin' with another man

Are these songs he is singing tonight about me? Because this is a little too accurate to the other night with Christian.

Uh, my pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good, strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I'll never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh
And that haunts me every time I close my eyes

I could feel him in the crowd the other night, I saw him but I don't know if I was going crazy or not. But this song, these lyrics....

Christian gave me flowers at my house, then I hurt something in the bush. I held his hand as we walked into the mansion. He took me to a party and we danced. And I swear I could see Thomas watching Christian and I dancing together.

Although it hurts
I'll be the first to say
I was wrong
Oh, I know that I'm probably much to late to apologise for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

The chorus plays one more time and then the song comes to an end. "Oh my lord whoever he wrote that song is must be one hell of a girl" Nora says. Belle agrees "Yeah if he is this heartbroken over a girl like he doesn't look like a people person but he's hot." I shoot them a dagger. "What?" They both say. I shake my head.

I feel on edge after making the connection that the songs are about me.