11 | Does she know?

Thomas' POV

After the kiss with Addie I feel on another world. The things I would do for this girl. I didn't care that anyone was watching her and I together. Everyone was so surprised me the cold ruthless mafia character I seem to have a woman by my side. I have never been known for caring about human connections. I was formed into a robot, mafia over love was always my father's rules. But he said that after cheating on my mother multiple times and ruining my life. I even have a couple step siblings now.

When I was her she brought out the best in me, hiding all my demons deep down. Showing her off in public could be risky but I'm a selfish bastard and I just want her so bad.

We meet up with her friends. "Hey guys, so this is Thomas" She says holding around my arm and leaning her head. "And that is Nora and Belle." "Oh, so this is mister moon eyes"  Nora says barely whispering to Addison. She laughs and looks back at me. "I heard what you said" I spoke up. "Wasn't trying to hide it" Nora giggles with her.

"Matteo!!" A tall man who was talking to some gentleman comes over. I can't figure out what Addie's connection to the mafia is. But I don't want her in this life. I wonder if her whole family is here, I've never heard of the Hendricks before meeting Addie so why are they here?

She hugs him and then rests her arm one on his stomach and the other on his back. "Meet Thomas" She gestures towards me giving Matteo a pat on the stomach to look. I nod my head up at him, he returns the same nod. She comes back over to me and whispers in my ear,"Stop, he is just my brother weirdo." I clear my throat, it's her fucking brother thank god. "Hmm I knew that."
"Yeah totally" She says as she grabs my hands and unwrap my clenched fists "Much better" She smiles back up to me lightening up my mood.

"I'm going to go off with Nora and Belle for a bit, I'll see you later" I nod and she pulls me in and kisses me on the cheek. Literally making me go red. What is this woman doing to me?!

"Can I talk to you?" I ask Matteo. He nods rubbing his lips together. "Does she know?"
"Know what?"
"About Mafia shit" He shakes his head. He leaves the conversation and I'm left to wonder why have I never heard of the Hendricks and who are they?