Chapter 1

At the start of the new school year at the Federal First Military Academy, the freshmen arrived with bright smiles and eager eyes, filled with anticipation for their future campus life. They walked with steady, confident strides, reflecting their unwavering goals.

All graduates of the First Military Academy are the blades of the Federation.

"Here comes another batch of naive rookies."

"More wolf cubs to steal our meals!"

A group of senior students, haphazardly wearing their uniforms, distributed flyers while watching the fresh-faced newcomers with a mix of sympathy and irritation.

"They'll soon realize that they're just here to be someone else's stepping stones."

"Any notable differentiations lately?"

"Weren't all the differentiations done last year?"

In the Federation, the ages of seventeen to eighteen are the peak period for pheromone differentiation, during which students become Alphas, Betas, or Omegas.

Traditionally, Alphas are the strongest in combat, Omegas are the weakest but most meticulous, and Betas are generally average in all aspects.

However, with technological advancements, the differences among the three have been narrowing, and there have been many outstanding Omega and Beta leaders comparable to Alphas.

Generally, the higher the talent, the earlier the differentiation. However, many students only fully differentiate after entering the military academy. Thus, in their first year, freshmen attend mixed classes, and in the second year, they select courses based on their differentiation.

"There are still a few..."

"Ji Yuezhi!"

"He's finally differentiated?" The senior student holding a stack of flyers hadn't noticed his companion had stopped talking and was still sighing. "If he doesn't differentiate soon..."

'Tap-tap'

The sound of black military boots on the marble floor echoed sharply before stopping. The exceptionally clean shoe surface reflected the increasingly stiff face of the flyer-holding senior in the sunlight.

The senior student slowly looked up at the military student in front of him: a tall figure with a straight back, resembling a sword ready to pierce the sky. His short hair partially covered his eyebrows, and his dark, narrow eyes held a hint of coldness. The left chest of his uniform bore a yellow wheat ear badge.

That badge belonged to the Disciplinary Committee.

"Ji, Ji..." The senior's face turned pale as he instinctively dropped the flyers and frantically adjusted his uniform.

"Disheveled uniform, minus 2 points." Ji Yuezhi glanced at the scattered flyers without any emotion and added, "Littering, minus 2 points."

The senior quickly put on his uniform properly and crouched to pick up the flyers, looking up with a bitter expression. "If I pick them up now, can I avoid the penalty?"

Each student starts with twenty points each semester, and once their points reach zero, they face expulsion. The reasons for point deductions in the First Military Academy are varied, with most of the power held by teachers and the Disciplinary Committee, led by Ji Yuezhi.

A female Alpha behind Ji Yuezhi used her neural device to scan the senior's face and sneered. "Have you ever seen the Disciplinary Committee return points after deducting them? If you don't want to lose points, follow the school manual."