Chapter 13

Zuo Luohuan: "..."

Regardless of whether he differentiated into an Alpha or Omega, Ji Yuezhi never seemed to forget his responsibilities in the Discipline Office.

Ji Yuezhi was the same as always, and the awkwardness in Zuo Luohuan's heart gradually disappeared. She returned to her usual lazy demeanor and teased, "You don't like it? I'll give you something else for your next birthday."

Anyone overhearing this might think these two had a great relationship, but only they understood the true meaning behind the words—she would dare to mess with him again next year.

Ji Yuezhi, apparently unwilling to engage with Zuo Luohuan's antics, turned and walked away after she said that.

Jiang Hong caught up, patting Zuo Luohuan on the shoulder. "What did you two talk about?"

Zuo Luohuan glanced at her shoulder, then brushed his hand away. "Nothing."

"Ji Yuezhi differentiated into an Omega. He must be feeling pretty bad," Jiang Hong mused, rubbing his chin. Even in today's Federation, there wasn't much difference among the three genders, but being an Alpha was generally easier, especially regarding strength. Betas and Omegas often had to work harder to keep up with Alphas.

Thinking of how Ji Yuezhi had acted just now, Zuo Luohuan looked ahead. "Whether he's an Alpha or an Omega, he's still Ji Yuezhi."

Jiang Hong: "...That's true."

Today, the entire second-year class was uniformly filling out their official course selection forms. The teachers spent the whole afternoon scanning their students' forms into their neural link device. By the afternoon, the course selection system was open, and the students could choose their respective instructors' courses.

The First Military Academy had five main departments: Combat, Command, Information, Warship, and Weapon Development. 

These departments had dozens of main courses and many elective courses. Each cadet could choose up to three main courses and two elective courses per semester, and they could change their elective courses each term.

Ji Yuezhi opened his neural link device and logged into the First Military Academy's course selection system, where numerous courses popped up instantly. 

His pheromone level had already been registered. Given that he had just completed his differentiation, he was temporarily rated as S-level, which allowed him to choose any course at the academy.

He first chose "Nature of Command" in the Command Department, taught by Alpha instructor Jia Hailan. Next was "Shooting Techniques," taught by Omega instructor He Yue. His final main course was "Weapon Research," taught by Beta instructor Bai Feng.

For his two elective courses...

Ji Yuezhi stared at the course selection system, momentarily lost in thought. Both "Flower Arrangement Art" and "How to Make Your Home Cozy" seemed good, but "Soft Yoga" also looked interesting. After a long consideration, he finally chose his two elective courses.

Each cadet completed their course selection on their own neural link. If they didn't tell anyone, their choices would remain unknown for at least a week.

"What courses did you choose?" Jiang Hong asked, showing Zuo Luohuan his selected courses. "I chose 'Information Collection Methods,' 'Solo Combat,' and 'Shooting Techniques.'"

After submitting her selections, Zuo Luohuan showed him her neural link device.

"Two courses are the same—'Solo Combat' and 'Shooting Techniques,' and you also chose Jia Hailan's course," Jiang Hong continued to look at her elective courses, which included one from the Information Department and another from the Warship Department.