Chapter 18

When Zuo Luohuan received Jiang Hong's message, she had just come out of a private clinic. She glanced at the message and casually replied: "I don't know, but I do know you got the schedule wrong."

The widely circulated Ji Yuezhi schedule had both elective courses on Thursday, but supposedly no one saw him yesterday.

Jiang Hong replied: "...The past is the past. Guess what he chose. I guarantee you won't believe it!"

Zuo Luohuan, slightly intrigued, responded: "Did he choose an A-level instructor's course?"

Ignoring the S-level courses and choosing an A-level course on Friday could only mean Ji Yuezhi was interested in those instructors.

Jiang Hong didn't send another message but called directly. When Zuo Luohuan answered the call, she saw him excited yet bewildered.

"I knew you wouldn't guess it!" Jiang Hong turned his camera to face Room 606, then Room 612. "'Floral Artistry' and 'Soft Yoga,' Ji Yuezhi attended these two classes this afternoon! Isn't it ridiculous?!"

Zuo Luohuan was momentarily stunned, recalling Jiang Hong's words to make sure she hadn't misheard: "What is 'Soft Yoga'?"

Her first reaction upon hearing these course names was that the Combat Department had developed new electives, but from Jiang Hong's reaction, it wasn't that simple.

"It's yoga, a course from before equality for Omega colleges," Jiang Hong said with a pained expression. "He's even doing floral arrangements! Using real flowers and vases! This time, it's really not my fault for missing it. Who would have thought Ji Yuezhi would choose these two courses?"

The words "before equality" and "Omega colleges" together often carried a specific connotation, one that should have nothing to do with Ji Yuezhi.

Zuo Luohuan couldn't help but remember the night of the coming-of-age ceremony, when she had half-embraced Ji Yuezhi's waist to place him on the bed. She looked down at her hands, feeling a fleeting illusion that the soft, warm touch still lingered.

On the other side of the holographic screen, Jiang Hong was still puzzling over Ji Yuezhi's motives. Normally, cadets who needed such a course had poor physical flexibility, were mostly Alphas, and some stiff betas: "His skills are good, not nearly stiff enough to need this course."

"He doesn't need it," Zuo Luohuan agreed with Jiang Hong's assessment.

"Huh?" Jiang Hong looked at Zuo Luohuan, feeling something odd about her 'doesn't need it' statement.

"Nothing," Zuo Luohuan regained her indifferent demeanor. "No need to watch other people's electives. Gotta go."

"Wait..." Jiang Hong watched the call end, scratching his head, feeling Zuo Luohuan was acting odd today.

If even Jiang Hong was this surprised, imagine how the other cadets would react.

'Soft Yoga' was a course that, out of consideration for the students' comfort, did not allow photography, and the curtains were always drawn, making it impossible to see inside.

The rest of the students only learned about Ji Yuezhi's elective after the class ended.

This led to the entire weekend being filled with discussions about this, with everyone at the first military academy knowing that Ji Yuezhi had chosen 'Soft Yoga.'

【???】

【What's yoga? Why did Ji Yuezhi choose this course along with 'Floral Artistry'? What's he up to?】

【Ji Yuezhi must have a purpose; it can't be as simple as it looks.】

【Is it some kind of soft combat technique for grappling with opponents during a fight?】