11| Escape

After her father left, she fell asleep

After her father left, she fell asleep. Albeit I wanted to suck her plumpy pink lips, but I knew she was fatigued too much to endure my passion. Why was this happening to me? How could I forget the only purpose of this marriage - Revenge?

She was doing something quite intoxicating to me. Her euphonious voice, her enchanting eyes, her supple lips and everything of hers was altogether pulling me into the same abyss of emotions that had wrecked my life completely a few years ago.

She was sleeping with her head resting on my bicep, facing me, her breath fanning my naked chest. I smiled looking at her small, pouted face. She was indeed looking like a baby - my babygirl!

*Knock*

Who the fuck was this? I didn't want this moment to fade away, and there was already someone knocking at the door to divert my attention.

*Knock*

Ah! This person would definitely wake my babygirl up. I managed to lift up her head calmly and put it on the pillow. I didn't say anything as she could wake up listening to my voice. I immediately went to the door and opened it so that the annoyer doesn't knock it again.

"Kaun mar gaya?"

"Who died?"

I said with exasperation in my voice.

"Oh! I think I disturbed you, bhaiya."

Jairaj chiacked me. I frowned and he immediately came to the point.

"Um..Khan saheb wants to meet you... again."

He said and I thinned my eyes. What did he want now? I nodded at my brother and followed him.

Khan saheb was smoking a cigarette and stood up the moment I entered the hall. This hall was for private meetings, unknown to the usual guests.

"Is there something you forgot to mention?"

I asked signalling him to sit and we both took our respective seats.

"I have a gift for you, Thakur saheb!"

He mumbled placing his elbows on his thighs and leaning forward. He took out something from his pocket and advanced it to me. That was a key and I grasped it.

Room no. 45, Hotel Bluestar

He winked at me and I smirked understanding his intentions. He stood up and I followed him. He asked to join me in his car and I did so. He dropped me at the entrance of Hotel Bluestar and winked again.

I went inside and the receptionist recognised me instantly. He guided me to the room even before I could show him the key. He motioned me to proceed and I went inside the room and the scene was exactly what I was expecting.

A foreigner girl was lying on the bed, wearing a sexy lingerie, with widened legs to give me a full view of her dripping pink pussy.

"Welcome, sir!"