31| She is Pregnant

Ch 32 and 33 available on ScrollStack!

Balraj POV

This was the roughest night for my babygirl undoubtedly, but I was still bewildered that why didn't she use the safe word. Albeit she had slept, or I should say flaked out, after this hard-core sexercise session, I massaged her body with hot oil.

She was wincing in her sleep too, and that is when I realised how harsh I had been with her. She is still a baby, and I have a whole lifetime to explore and try out new things with her.

Do you really have time, Balraj?

A sudden brainwave hit my mind, and my breath hitched. My oil damped hands were still resting on the side of her waist, and I gulped at this thought. Why did I think this, Mahadev? I can't even imagine a life without her now. She is all I need, exactly like oxygen and water.

I think I am becoming like her - an over thinker!

I began massaging her again, and she nuzzled a little. She was lying naked, on her stomach, her butyraceous back was visible to me. I leaned forward, and kissed her, ultimately encasing her in my arms, and drifting off to sleep with her.

I woke up at 10 AM, and it was already too late. I checked on my phone, and there were twenty five missed calls of my father-in-law. Fuck! I should have informed him. I called him back, and he sounded worried. I elucidated him, and he understood me immediately. I also notified her college regarding her absence, as I had plans for the day.

I prepared poha for her, when I discerned that she was waking up. She could walk with a little difficulty, so I helped her getting freshened up. She was jovial, and she settled herself on my lap to have the breakfast. I fed her, and she helped me eating. I was loving every moment spent with her, and I never want to stay away from this feeling.

I asked her to get ready, and she frowned, deciphering that she did not have anything to wear except for that tank top and shorts, but I had already brought a pair of kurta and parallel pants, that were hanging in my almirah. She was astonished to witness how I had planned everything for her already, and she got ready.

We got seated in the car, and I drove to the cultural fest, that was transpiring in our city. This is annual Shilp Mela (handcrafted items fest), and people from all across the country, show up here with their talents and products.

My babygirl literally behaved like a baby in the fest, running here and there, analysing every item - she bought a lot of them too. I had visited the place hiding my identity, that was eventually revealed as policemen recognised me.

She enjoyed the classical music and dance performances, cheering and clapping for them constantly.

"I want to dance with them too."

She cooed me, glancing at the group of Rajasthani folk dances.

"Go on! I would love to see my babygirl dancing."

I uttered, and she ran to them, twirling around. I clapped for her, and a dancer placed the folk pagdi (head wear) over her head, while she continued dancing.

It was already evening, and our parting time was close. With a heavy heart, I drove to her home, and dropped her there. My father-in-law welcomed me, and we had dinner together.

"Kam se Kam bata dete beta. Waise to hum tab hi samaj gaye the jab tum ise lekar Gaye the ki ab jaldi tum dono ka lautna mushkil hoga, par iska bas ek saal hai BA ka, phir LLB sasural se hi karwaiyega."

"Atleast you could have informed me, son. Albeit I had understood that you both won't return the moment you had left, but you know, it's just a few months left for the completion of her BA degree. Let her complete her LLB from your home."