20| Grand Wedding

Mandakini POV

It was my Haldi day, and my best friend, Preeti was grooming me up. I was glowing like a sunflower in the yellow attire. The white and yellow flower jewellery, were complementing my skin tone perfectly.

Preeti walked out of the room to attend a call, and I grabbed my phone, to check on the video, that my husband had sent me

Since the day he had gone from here, he has been sending me intense and hot videos, so that I can learn some new and unfamiliar sex positions.

'you moan better than her'

Another text, and I blushed coyly.

'Apke lakshan nahi hai vidhayak wale'

(You don't seem to be an MLA)

I replied, and sent me two pleading emojis (🥺). Mahadev! Why is he so cute?

"Manu"

Preeti called me, and I was caught off guard. I switched off my phone, and she raised her brow, smiling sheepishly.

"Chhupalo! Ab kya hi bole..hum to inhe zeher dilwana chahte the. Aur inhe Amrit mil gaya."

"Hide it! What is left to be said now..I'm planning to feed him the poison, but he got the nectar of life. "

She asserted, holding my chin between her index finger and thumb. I hugged her, placing my head on her abdomen, and she caressed me gently.

"You deserve all the happiness, Manu."

She mumbled, pecking my head.

"He'll be here today, Preeti. I think you both should talk now. I mean he left you because he wanted to focus on his career, but now he is the superintendent of police now. There are no compulsions anymore."

I whispered, shifting my gaze to her face. Her eyes had already turned slightly teary. Well, she loved Arjun Srivastava, who was the superintendent of police now, but circumstances were not same since the beginning.

They were in a healthy relationship, and he was Preeti's senior, during their school time. They had even kissed once, but when he couldn't clear the entrance exam in one attempt, he decided to give this relationship a break.

Preeti got hurt at his words, and decided to break this relationship completely, which affected both of them. She could never trust any other man, till now, and today, Arjun ji was sent to my place, by Thakur saheb, to look after the safety of these celebrations. Albeit they had met once during my escape, but I don't know what happened there between both of them.

He knows that Preeti is here, because he had seen her with me that night . I don't know how they would react, facing each other once again.

"Hamara baccha taiyar ho gaya?"