- First -

Hello everyone, to my new and old readers! Like some of you knows, Step Daddy (now Loving the wrong man) got deleted by Wattpad. I don't exactly know why, but I suppose it's because there is too much smut in this story.

So i decided to republish it, under another title. Step Daddy is my first book, and honestly it's my baby. I love this book so much, I couldn't not repost it.

But I thought about it. It's only a supposition, but I suspect that someone signaled my story. If thats really the case, please don't do that anymore. There is a lot of work behind a book, and because of that, I lost all my comments, all my exchanges with my readers. That's really hard and painful. I will warn you on what this book will contain, so if you're uncomfortable with one of these, please just stop reading. Don't signal this story.

Top/Dominant Tae
Bottom/Sub Kook
Age gap
Lots of smut
Daddy kink
Dirty talk, and some others kinks
Step dad/step son relationship
Of course, boy×boy relationship

I think that's all. I hope you will enjoy (or re-enjoy) this book. Don't hesitate to vote and comment, you could win a second book in exchange...

~🖤~

Jungkook was awakened by the smell. The smell of cigarettes, of cold tobacco. He hated the smell, but it helped him to wake up. After much effort, he finally managed to open his eyes, and found without much surprise that he was not in his room. This place was too seedy to be. And that smell...

He sat up with difficulty and took a closer look at the place. A small room, a teenager's room, considering all the knick-knacks and the nameless mess that was there. A snore on his right startled him, and he quickly turned to the one from whom it emanated: a young man in his twenties was sleeping peacefully next to him. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Of course, the room doesn't go without its owner..."

He didn't really remember what had happened the night before, only that he'd been to a club and had been drinking. A lot. So it didn't surprise him so much to find himself in a stranger's bed. And the fact that they were both naked gave him more than enough clues to guess that they hadn't just been talking.

"I hope we've protected ourselves at least..."

He quietly pulled himself out of bed, stretching to wake up his alcohol-slept muscles, and automatically brought his hand to his buttocks. He groped around a bit, and breathed a sigh of relief when he felt that no viscous fluid was coming out. But something else immediately struck him as he continued to inspect his bottom.

"Wait, don't tell me..."

He knelt on the bed again, and gently lifted the duvet, hoping not to wake the man whose identity he still did not know. He was able to take a look at the man's body, and an irritated sneer formed on his lips.

"Seriously, I risked getting something bad for that? I was surprised I'm not in pain, but considering the size... I really need to stop drinking if I'm going to end up with guys like that..."

He moved away from the mattress, and with a quick movement, picked up his clothes which he put on with all speed. The last thing he wanted was to be face to face with his "fuck buddy"- if he could call him that, considering that they barely know each other-. He then checked that he had his mobile, wallet and keys, and tiptoed out of the small room. He landed in a long, silent hallway. As he walked along, he prayed inwardly that he would not run into anyone.

Miraculously he found the front door, where his shoes were waiting for him. He slipped into them and left without a backward glance. This was the daily life of eighteen-year-old Jeon Jungkook. During the day he went to school, and at night he went out most of the time. He knew that his lifestyle was not healthy, but no one was there to point it out to him. He wasn't an orphan, and yet to him it felt like one. He knew that he would come home to an empty house, and that it would remain empty for a long time.

So he preferred to go out, to be surrounded, even if it was by strangers. This house where no one had ever expected him to return, he hated it more than anything else in the world.

"Anyway, we'll have to go back for today..."

***

"Mrs Lee, take this document to Mr Jung, please."

"Right away, sir."

The young woman bowed and left the office without another word. Once the door closed, leaving him alone in the large room, Taehyung let out a long sigh as he sprawled in his chair.

Lately he had been exhausted. He was working hard on this new contract, which would undoubtedly open new doors for his company. Kim Corporation was one of the most powerful companies in Korea, and Taehyung had started it from nothing, a few savings left by his parents. He had risked a lot but had literally built an empire by himself. The media described him as the epitome of success: a man of thirty-five, handsome as a god, who looks like he's in his twenties, so rich he doesn't even know what to do with his money. Taehyung could almost agree. Almost, because they are wrong about one thing: he is alone. He may be the head of the biggest company in South Korea, but he has become so immersed in his work that he has never had the opportunity to find a partner. So much so that he doesn't even want to go home at night, only to be greeted by the coldness of his house.

A notification on his mobile brought him back to reality. He grabbed the phone and turned to the notification on his calendar: "Dinner with Mr. Jeon, 8:30. Taehyung sighed.

"I forgot about that..."

He sat up suddenly, stretched for a long time, having literally been sitting in that same chair all day, then grabbed his coat and quickly put it on. He tidied up his desk, which was in a terrible state, grabbed some important documents and stuffed them into his black briefcase, then left the office.

"Are you leaving already sir?" asked his secretary, surprised. After all, it was his habit to leave the office last, when all the lights were already out.

"Yes, I've got something to do this evening. Don't take too long either, Mrs Lee, I know that because of me you don't enjoy your family enough."

She bowed respectfully and watched him walk away with a smile.

"Maybe I'll take them out to dinner. The children will enjoy it."

***

Taehyung arrived about fifteen minutes later at a large hotel, so luxurious that a room must cost three lives. Although Taehyung had entered this world out of obligation, he still couldn't get used to it. He had bought himself a nice house, but he certainly didn't forget his years spent on his parents' farm, and then with his grandmother when they died.

"Can I help you, sir?" asked an employee at the front desk of one of the restaurants in the complex.

"I have a reservation under the name of "Kim Taehyung"."

The man searched for a moment.

"Yes. This way, please."

Taehyung nodded and followed him without a word. It was one of the most luxurious places in Seoul, and you usually had to book at least six months in advance to get a reservation. But he was Kim Taehyung. This did not apply to him.

They arrived at a slightly secluded place, protected by a long red velvet curtain. The waiter pushed it aside, and Taehyung was not too surprised to see that his guest had already arrived. A man in his sixties, maybe more, was waiting, reading the menu, which he already knew by heart. When he heard stirring beside him, he straightened up and met Taehyung's eyes, who was sitting down and thanking the employee.

"Mr. Jeon." he greeted him, holding out his hand.

The old man took it with a smile.

"Mr. Kim, I'm glad you could make it, I've been waiting to share a meal with you for so long!"

"And so have I!"

The old man handed him the menu, and Taehyung nervously dug in. He was getting to know Mr. Jeon, and he knew that he was not very fond of this kind of meeting. So he was sure of one thing: the man had something on his mind.