- Forty-seventh -

When Jungkook woke up the next morning, he came face to face with Taehyung's sleeping face. The man was holding him tightly in his arms, and Jungkook unconsciously buried his face in the back of his neck, inhaling the thirty-year-old's masculine scent. Ah, he smelled so good, he loved that scent. And he'd missed it so much. He felt so good, there, embraced by the man he loved. And above all, who loved him back. He was on cloud nine. He feared it was all a dream, but if it was, he wished he'd never woken up.

He watched Taehyung sleep for a long time, marvelling every second at the man's unreal beauty. How could he be so beautiful? It was almost criminal. He began to trace each of his features, starting at his jaw, moving up his cheeks and ending in his black hair, which had grown considerably since their first meeting. And it suited him divinely, his little curls even more pronounced with length. He stroked them tenderly, eliciting little grunts of pleasure from the sleeping man, who tightened his grip on the young man's waist.

Jungkook didn't stop there, continuing his tenderness while placing kisses on his honeyed skin. He started with his face and worked his way down to his neck, kissing him relentlessly. Seeing that the man was no longer reacting, he began to suck, depositing a trail of hickeys. He elicited another grunt.

"Don't provoke me, baby..." Taehyung grumbled, his eyes still closed.

But it took more than that to stop Jungkook. He was in a too good mood for that, because today Taehyung was his. And he'd still be his tomorrow, and the days after that and-

"Kitten, you should consider yourself lucky that I didn't touch you yesterday, otherwise I'd have made love to you all night. So for your own good, don't tempt me..."

The teenager lifted his head from his neck and saw that his man was now wide awake, staring at him with a gaze filled with lust.

"What if that's what I wanted...?"

Taehyung bit his lip and smiled.

"Oh baby, you're so sexy, how can I resist you, hm?"

It was Jungkook's turn to smile, and he leaned over to place a brief kiss on the thirty-year-old's lips. But Taehyung certainly didn't want it to be brief. So when the teenager wanted to pull away, the man held him back with a firm hand in his hair. He began to lick his lips, implicitly asking for access, which the boy gladly gave. He opened his mouth a little, and Taehyung took advantage of the opportunity to slip inside, and began to explore the cavity unreservedly, lovingly intertwining his tongue with Jungkook's. He sucked, nibbled and bit on it, drawing little cries of pleasure from the boy, which were muffled by their languorous kiss.

Taehyung didn't agree to part until his partner was panting, and he couldn't take his eyes off the boy with the flushed cheeks and gasping breath beneath him. He was far too adorable. How lucky was he that such a perfect boy had fallen in love with an old man like him?

He tightened his grip around the boy's waist, pulling him back against his chest, as if to protect him from the rest of the world. And Jungkook felt that sense of security more than ever. He just felt good, in his man's arms.

"I love you, sweetheart..." Taehyung whispered in his ear, in a way that was at once so benevolent and so seductive that Jungkook shivered.

"I love you too..."

They stayed like that for a while, refusing to move, preferring to spend the rest of the day in their little cocoon.

***

"So you really did ask for a divorce?" asked Hoseok, who was sitting on the sofa in Taehyung's office.

The main man nodded, sinking a little further into his chair.

"Yeah, and I think it's for the best."

"Hurrah!" exclaimed his friend, raising his arms to the sky. "I've been waiting for this for ages! Still, I'd have liked to see that old hag's face when you gave her the divorce papers!"

Taehyung chuckled slightly, amused by his friend's comedy.

"You're exaggerating, Hyung. Even if she's got a lot of faults, we can't treat her like a piece of trash either..."

"I don't agree with that, but anyway... you've always been too good..."

"And so far, my kindness has always benefited you, Hyung..."

Hoseok stuck his tongue out at him in reply, prompting another laugh from the thirty-year-old. But they quickly regained their seriousness.

"Still," continued Hoseok, "won't that get you into trouble with old Jeon?"

Taehyung winced, having already considered that possibility.

"To be honest, I don't know. At the same time, I know he's very attached to his daughter, but on the other hand, he's a man who knows how to remain professional..."

"In any case," continued the brown-haired man, "it was a risky gamble from the start. The old man was clearly playing with fire, trying to set you up with his daughter. Because if anything went wrong, he was in big trouble."

The CEO agreed, especially as he knew that he was the one with the least to lose in all this. After all, his wealth and status were worth twice those of the Jeons. If anyone was going to grovel at the feet of the other, it certainly wasn't him.

"It doesn't really matter." Taehyung concluded. "This marriage has nothing to do with my business: if he wants to maintain our professional relationship as if nothing had happened, I wouldn't hold it against him in the slightest. Well, that remains to be seen..."

Hoseok frowned.

"What do you mean by that?"

"He's been harassing me with calls since last night. In my opinion, he wants to avoid this divorce as much as possible. But he can dream on, I wouldn't leave Jungkook for anything in the world, even if it meant giving up my entire fortune. "

"Wow, love is beautiful~" Hoseok sang happily.

A sly little smile suddenly appeared on his lips.

"So, are you two planning to get married?"

To tell the truth, Taehyung had seen it coming. But that didn't stop him from being a little taken by surprise.

"Yes. Well, I do intend to ask him to marry me, but not just yet. I'd prefer him to finish his studies first. He can live his adult life later. And I'm not divorced yet, so it's too soon to think about it in my opinion..."

"Mmh, wise decision..."

Taehyung's mobile phone suddenly rang, and he couldn't contain a smile when he saw the nickname 'Kitten' appear on the screen. He picked up immediately, as his friend stared at him with an amused look.

He's already completely whipped...

"Hello kitten?"

"Ah, um, I-I'm down here..."

The thirty-year-old's smile deepened at his baby's shyness.

"You can come upstairs, darling, no-one's going to stop you, just like last time..."

"Oh, all right... I'll be right up, then..."

He hung up and stared at the door.

"You look completely crazy about him." Hoseok laughed.

"Oh Hyung, if only you knew..."