- Eighteenth -

Jungkook didn't hesitate, and immediately left the comfort of the sofa to kneel in front of Taehyung, never taking his eyes off him. The older man continued to stare at him with a smirk as the boy laid his head on his lap. Jungkook knew perfectly what was expected of him, but he wanted to play the game a little longer, preferring to maintain the role of the innocent boy awaiting his next orders. And from the obscene look on Taehyung's face, he suspected that he particularly liked it.

Taehyung spread his legs a little, and Jungkook came to lie innocently on his now rock-hard member. They watched each other like this for a while, before Taehyung gently stroked the teenager's cheek with one hand and did the same with his hair with the other.

"You're so cute, kitten..."

"Really?"

Taehyung nodded, caressing the boy's cheekbones even harder. It was so soft, like silk. And those doe eyes... Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off them, he found them both adorable and exciting. He continued to cuddle him for a while, seeing that Jungkook was particularly fond of his caresses. A pleasant silence filled the large room, interrupted only by Jungkook's gentle voice.

"What should I do now, Daddy?" he asked him provocatively.

In response, Taehyung applied gentle pressure to the teenager's head, pushing his face deeper into his erection.

"Can you feel it? Make Daddy happy and suck it, kitten."

Jungkook jumped of joy inside. He'd been looking forward to this for so long! Living under the same roof as him without being able to taste it once was torture for him!

Still under Taehyung's watchful eye, Jungkook gently unbuttoned the thirty-year-old's trousers, slowly pulling out the member that immediately stood up under the teenager's blurry gaze. He unconsciously licked his lips, hungry just at the sight. It was even bigger and longer than he remembered. Incredible.

Jungkook didn't wait a second longer and flicked the tip with his tongue, revelling in the liquid that beaded from it.

"Do you really want to provoke me, kitten?" Taehyung smiled when he saw that Jungkook was only giving a few licks, refusing to take his cock in his mouth.

Taehyung only got a small laugh in response, as Jungkook continued his little licks all around the hardening member. He looked like a little cat and it was so cute that it was the only reason Taehyung let him provoke him like that. But his patience was running out, so he grabbed the boy's chin and brought it up to his tip.

"I told you to suck it, baby."

Jungkook nodded and parted his lips, slowly taking the tip into his mouth. He began to suck on it, making obscene noises which continued to excite Taehyung. When Jungkook pushed the pulsating member a little deeper into his throat, the thirty-year-old let out a sigh of pleasure. The boy had to stop halfway, however, his cock far too big for his small mouth.

Taehyung stroked his hair and let out another sigh.

"That's nice, kitten, Daddy's so proud of you... Ah..."

After giving him time to adjust a little, the older encouraged him to move, tugging lightly on his hair. Jungkook obeyed immediately, and began a slow back-and-forth movement, licking the tip languorously before diving back in.

Taehyung grunted with pleasure, biting his lip. He'd already had a few blow jobs, but nothing like this. This time it was just incredible. He could feel the warmth of Jungkook's throat around his cock, his greedy tongue strokes on his tip and all along his member. Jungkook was literally devouring him, and that was by far the best feeling for Taehyung. Yes, this was definitely going to be his thing.