- Twenty-sixth -

As soon as he left the classroom, Jungkook rushed to the Kim Corporation with a smile on his face. He ignored the reception desk and walked past all the offices, oblivious to the curious and accusatory looks he received. Now everyone knew he was the CEO's favourite, so no one could say anything to him. He waved to Mrs Lee as he passed her office, then left immediately to join Taehyung. When he had closed the door behind him, he didn't give the man time to say anything to him, coming to sit on his lap and wrapping his arms around his neck. However, Taehyung didn't fail to place his hands on the teenager's waist, gripping it firmly.

"You're in a good mood, baby." Taehyung remarked, massaging his hips.

Jungkook didn't reply, simply reaching into his bag and pulling out a sheet of paper which he held out to the man. Taehyung took it and glanced quickly at the copy, a satisfied smile gradually forming on his lips.

"Eighty out of a hundred in English, that's really good kitten, I'm so proud of you..."

"I worked really, really hard, Daddy..." Jungkook sighed in a voice that was both childish and sensual.

Taehyung felt the boy stir, rubbing his bottom against his crotch. It had been just over two weeks since Taehyung had received Jungkook's school report, and since then he had formally forbidden him anything to do with sex. The only thing he'd been allowed was a kiss now and then. Suffice to say, Jungkook was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. And Taehyung hadn't really helped: he'd deliberately provoked him, for example by walking around almost naked after the shower, with a simple towel tied around his waist. One day, Taehyung had even caught Jungkook unconsciously rubbing himself against his chair in the middle of a revision session. In short, he couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to be fucked.

Taehyung licked his lip at the teenager's behaviour, and came to peck his lips, at first delicately, just touching them. But Jungkook certainly wasn't going to let him get away with it: he grabbed the back of his neck and intensified the kiss, their tongues intertwining immediately. It was a good minute before they parted, breathless.

"It's true, you've done a great job, baby, you deserve a reward..."

Jungkook's eyes lit up immediately, which amused Taehyung. As much as he wanted to play the big boy, deep down Jungkook was still a child, and Taehyung loved that.

"What is it, Daddy?" the boy asked him quickly.

Taehyung chuckled.

"It's a surprise kitten, but I know you'll love it."

***

When the car stopped, Jungkook's eyes fell on a magnificent five-star hotel with a romantic air. Taehyung got out of the car and hurried over to open Jungkook's door, elegantly holding out his hand. Jungkook grasped it, lowering his head in a vain attempt to hide the redness in his cheeks. He felt like a princess, and Taehyung was the prince.

They went straight into the hotel but didn't go through reception. Taehyung saw the teenager's questioning look.

"I own this hotel, baby, so I've already booked us the nicest room."

Jungkook blushed a little more and held on tightly to Taehyung's arm, burying his face in it to hide his embarrassment.

They came to a small corridor, isolated from the rest of the complex, with a single door at the end. They approached it and Taehyung unlocked it using a magnetic card. Jungkook's eyes widened as he took in the room.

First of all, it had to be said that it was absolutely huge, the size of the living room of his house, maybe even bigger. The walls were white, with gilding and engravings running the length of the walls, right up to the ceiling, from which hung a huge chandelier that sparkled in the rays of light that came through the blue velvet curtains. Paintings and mirrors hung on the walls, and the room was fully furnished, the furniture white with small touches of gold. A small sofa had been placed to their left, and a magnificent fresco adorned the wall opposite them. And the bed. It couldn't have been considered a double - at least four people could sleep in it! The mattress was thick, but Jungkook could already imagine how soft it must have been, and the sheets and cushions on it made you want to sink into it.

"Do you like it?" asked Taehyung, who was watching the boy discover the room.

"It looks like something straight out of a fairy tale..." Jungkook sighed in reply.

Taehyung approached him gently and took him in his arms from behind, burying his face in the nape of the teenager's neck. He placed a shower of kisses on his skin as he inhaled the enchanting scent.

"A royal bedroom for my princess, nothing more normal..." he whispered to him.

Jungkook didn't think he could get any redder, but Taehyung seemed to love proving him wrong. But the man paid him no mind, continuing to kiss the boy's delicate skin, lowering the collar of his T-shirt a little to make it easier for him to get in. He soon turned him round and pecked his lips. First a few furtive kisses, then longer and longer, more and more languorous. They got lost quite quickly, and it was only when he felt the softness of the sheets that Jungkook realised that Taehyung had carried him to bed.

"Oh baby, you smell so good..." Taehyung sighed. "I'll never get tired of you..."

He didn't give him time to reply, kissing him again, locking his lips in his. Soon, he was titillating his tongue, suddenly trapping it in a sensual dance with his own. Both moaned into the kiss, Taehyung literally devouring him. Apparently, these two weeks hadn't just been hard on Jungkook. When they finally parted, Taehyung grunted.

"I think we're going to change the punishments from now on. Two weeks without touching you, kitten, I thought I was going to go mad..."

Jungkook bit his lip, his eyes blurry.

"Daddy, make love to me... I've been waiting two weeks for you, I can't wait any longer..."

"With pleasure, baby."

The thirty-year-old straightened up, towering over the teenager, who whimpered in submission. Taehyung came over and gently took hold of his chin, brushing his lips with the tip of his thumb.

"Get undressed, baby."

"Yes, Daddy."

The boy complied under the dark gaze of the man, who also began to take off his clothes, never taking his eyes off the beauty in front of him. When they were both completely naked, Jungkook gave him a shy look, to which Taehyung replied with a smirk.

"Spread your legs for Daddy, baby."

Jungkook blushed at the command, but complied anyway, shyly spreading his thighs.

"More."

The boy continued, a little embarrassed at exposing himself so much, but didn't argue. Deep down, he loved it, it was new and exciting. When the position seemed to suit him, Taehyung approached and bent over, under Jungkook's questioning gaze. What was he doing? It was only when the man's face came dangerously close to his hole that Jungkook realised.

"D-Daddy, what are you doing?" he asked in a small voice.

"I think you know very well, kitten."

Jungkook shook his head.

"D-Don't do that, it's d-dirty..."

"From where I'm standing, it looks particularly appetising..."

Taehyung licked his lips.

"Is this your first time, kitten?"

Jungkook nodded.

"You'll see, you'll love it."