- Fourteenth -

They literally ran through the whole company, Taehyung's arm still around Jungkook's shoulder. All eyes were on them, and it didn't escape the teenager. He found himself blushing a little, his head lowered slightly. He couldn't have known that all the employees were shocked, because they had never seen their boss affectionate with anyone. He was courteous to Mrs Lee and friendly to Mr Jung - since they were best friends - but that was as far as it went. They didn't know who this boy was, but he was a lucky man.

They soon arrived at Taehyung's office, and entered immediately. Jungkook found a place relatively similar to the one at home, except that it was much bigger and had a coffee table opposite the sofa.

"Sit down." Taehyung told him, "I'll order us some drinks. What would you like?"

Jungkook sat down on the sofa while Taehyung picked up the file and went to sit at his desk.

"Banana milk, please..." he murmured.

Taehyung smiled and called Mrs Lee to take the order. The woman arrived a few minutes later, with the milk on one side and a steaming cup of tea on the other. When she saw Jungkook, she immediately bowed. The boy did the same.

"Hello, I'm Mina Lee, Mr Kim's assistant. I'm delighted to meet you." She introduced herself respectfully.

"Ah, Jeon Jungkook, likewise..."

She gave him a kind smile, seeing that he seemed a little nervous, and slipped away after putting down the drinks. Jungkook waited for her to close the door before literally throwing himself on the little bottle.

"Thanks again Jungkook." began Taehyung. "I've got another meeting in forty-five minutes, and I really needed that file. I didn't know if I'd have time to come home in the meantime, but thanks to you I don't have that problem any more..."

"Mmh, no worries..."

As he sipped his milk quietly, Jungkook cast furtive glances at Taehyung, who was quickly studying the file he had brought back before the meeting. And he couldn't deny the fact that he was divinely sexy when he was working: he'd got rid of his jacket and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, revealing his long muscular arms, pulsating with veins that only appeared when he was concentrating. His eyes were riveted on one of the documents, and his slightly furrowed eyebrows gave him a serious air that was really turning the teenager on. Ah, he so wanted him to take him, there, now, on his desk.

Wait... there's nothing that says I can't make him do it...

A new plan had just germinated in his mind, and a mischievous smile played on his lips. He placed the empty tray on the coffee table and stood up, approaching the desk with a catlike gait. Taehyung still hadn't looked up from his papers, and only vaguely heard the teenager approach.

"Taehyung..." called the boy in a voice that was both childish and provocative.

"What is it, Jungkook?"

Jungkook reached the thirty-year-old and put his hands on his shoulders.

"I'm bored..."

"Give me two seconds, I'll call you a driver to take you home..."

Jungkook pouted, not in the least pleased by this answer, and suddenly pulled Taehyung's chair back to show his displeasure. Taehyung didn't even have time to react, as the teenager immediately sat on his lap, facing him, and placed his small hands around the back of his neck.

"No, I want you, Daddy..."

The surprise on Taehyung's face was soon replaced by a certain annoyance.

"Jungkook, I already talked about it..."

The man tried to push him away, which only accentuated the boy's pout. And that was just the beginning.

"But Daddy, I want you so much... If only you knew how much you turn me on..."

Taehyung's eyes darkened, and Jungkook could see the desire he'd been looking for, for over two weeks now. He even felt the thirty-year-old's cock harden between his legs. Jungkook had to bite his lip to keep from smiling.

I'm going to make you crack, Daddy.

Jungkook gently grabbed Taehyung's hands, which until then had been hanging on either side of the chair, and put them on his chest. Taehyung showed no resistance, keeping his burning gaze fixed on the teenager. He felt Jungkook's nipples under his fingers, and the sensation made him sigh with satisfaction. He hadn't been able to touch them last time, and it would have been a lie to say he didn't regret it when he got home. He would have liked to deny it, but in his eyes nobody was as attractive as Jungkook. If he wasn't married, he'd ruin him here and now. If he wasn't married.

"Jungkoo-"

"Don't call me that." the young man cut him off. "Not when it's just the two of us."

Taehyung bit his cheek. He knew very well what Jungkook wanted, but he couldn't give it to him. And yet, he was dying to.

Just as he was about to pull back, to put an end to this game, Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's hands, preventing him from freeing himself, and began to slide them down his torso, feeling the man's member harden by the second. Soon they reached his hips, and Jungkook paused.

"Remember, Daddy? How you held on to them last time? How your hands held me tight every time you pounded into me?"

Taehyung licked his lip, totally lost in his fantasies.

"I remember, kitten..."

Jungkook nearly had an orgasm just hearing the nickname. Finally, he'd said it. He was dying to hear it again. He needed it.

They were too far along to stop now. Jungkook's hands moved again, this time to his buttocks, where he firmly anchored Taehyung's hands. Taehyung unconsciously put pressure on them, kneading them to the delight of the teenager, who almost let out a little moan.

"Daddy, please, fuck me..."

A small smile tugged at the corner of Taehyung's lips.

"Oh, kitten..."

Their faces slowly came together, more and more eager to kiss, to devour each other, to make love like two beasts, to become one. They had been repressing this desire for too long.

Suddenly, Taehyung's phone rings, jolting them both out of their torpor. Taehyung immediately turns away and picks up.

"Yes, I'll be right there. Thank you Mrs Lee."

He hung up and faced Jungkook again, who was pouting. He slapped his buttocks, telling him to get up.

"I've got to go, my meeting's about to start. I'll call you a driver."

- But...

"No 'buts'."

Jungkook stood up, letting the man put his clothes back on. When he had done so, he saw that Jungkook was staring at the ground, openly disappointed. He looked like a little child who had just been scolded.

God, how can you be so sexy and so cute at the same time?

Taehyung didn't want to get his hopes up, but seeing the boy's attitude, he couldn't help moving closer, grabbing him by the chin and placing a kiss on his forehead.

"See you tonight, Jungkook."

He then left the office, unaware of the sudden flush of red in the teenager's cheeks.