- Sixth -

As Jungkook passed through the high school gate, he was immediately assaulted by a teenager, who suddenly threw himself on his back, nearly knocking him off his feet. Jungkook instinctively spread his legs, stabilizing them both as the stranger already wrapped himself around his waist to keep from falling.

"Whoa Jimin be careful, we almost broke each other's backs!" Jungkook scolded him.

Jimin slapped him on the forehead in response.

"You can talk, you moron, where were you yesterday? I was worried, you know!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, and pulled Jimin down to face him.

"If you'd looked at your phone, you'd have seen that I texted you to let you know I was going home without you." The tall, dark-haired man explained with a small air of superiority.

Jimin's eyes widened at first, then he pulled out his phone to check his messages.

"Ah, indeed."

Jungkook ruffled his blond hair, and turned to go on his way. His best friend soon followed him.

"That doesn't change the problem, Kook, what the hell were you doing yesterday that you finally went home without me?"

Jungkook bit his cheek. Even though they went to these parties together, they usually ended up splitting up, each doing their own thing, well drunk. But they still tried to go home together, to make sure nothing happened to the other. It was their little security, and Jungkook was the only one who regularly broke it.

"I spent the evening with a guy."

Jimin made a jaded face at first, but finally adopted a more dramatic expression, throwing his hands up to the sky.

"So now a simple fuck buddy is overtaking our friendship, is it? You abandoned me for a mere "five minutes"?"

Jungkook paid no attention to his little scene and shook his head.

"It lasted an hour, Jimin. And still, I felt he was good for a second round."

The blond man stopped and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Damn, that's rare..." He admitted.

Jungkook made sure no one was listening to them, the hallway almost empty, then turned to his friend and grabbed him by the shoulders, his eyes sparkling.

"That was incredible, Jimin, he sent me to heaven!"

The little blond boy put on a disgusted face, not necessarily delighted to hear his best friend's sex life. On the other hand, he'd never seen him talk about one of his sex plans like that. Maybe it was worth listening to.

"Was it that good?" he asked. What was he like?"

"Oh, you can't imagine! He was older, probably in his thirties, a bit more I think..."

"You slept with an old man?" Jimin snapped.

Jungkook looked at him indifferently.

"Honestly, he was way more attractive than most of the guys in this school. Damn, he was hot!"

"It's still a little gross..."

"Oh, it's okay, Chim, I'm over 18 and vaccinated! And frankly, considering the way he acted with me, it was better than doing it with a guy my age!"

Jimin chuckled as they both headed to their classroom, the bell having just rung.

"So what, you're going to tell me he treated you like a princess?" the blond boy scoffed.

Jungkook pouted, not appreciating his friend's mocking tone.

"First of all, we met because he stood up for me, and he even gave me a ride home when we were done. How many guys would have done that, right?"

Jimin had to agree with him that it didn't happen very often. Usually, the guys they banged at these parties didn't really assume they'd slept with a man, so they disappeared as quickly as they came. Jimin knew this, he had experienced it himself several times.

"He's got a point, I'll give you that."

Once in the hall, they miraculously found two seats in the back row. They happily sat there, continuing their discussion in low voices.

"And then the whole time we were doing it, he was giving me little nicknames..."

"Ok, I got it, don't need to describe everything to me!"

Jungkook couldn't contain a little laugh, seeing his friend's slightly pink cheeks.

"And you? what did you do last night?" he asked, seeing that the blond boy wanted to change the subject.

"Well, I talked to a few guys, but not much more. You've clearly had better luck than me on this one."

"Ahah, for once..."

Jimin suddenly sat up straight in his chair, looking serious.

"Well, let's put that aside, we have more important things to discuss. Why did you want to get so drunk last night? What happened yesterday? Is that your job?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"No, no, that's fine. No, it's something else."

Jimin arched an eyebrow, silently inviting him to continue.

"My mother's getting married. She invited me to the wedding, but clearly reluctantly."

Jimin almost choked on the news. Seriously, this old hag was getting married? Did anyone really want that witch? Wow, that was hard for him to believe.

"Oh, talk about a surprise..." Jimin sighed.

"Ahah, you have no idea..."

They both paused.

"And so..." Jimin tried. "You... you're going to go?"

Jungkook hesitated at first, then nodded.

"She asked me to come... This guy might be a good person, I'm curious... Besides, my uncle will probably be there, and we haven't seen each other for a while, he didn't have time because of his work...

"Well, I hope it goes well, anyway..."

Jungkook wanted to reply, but he was cut off by their English teacher, who addressed the whole class.

"I'm going to give you back last week's quizzes."

The silence fell in the whole room, the tension was palpable. In fact, no one really wanted to see the results. She started to walk through the rows, handing in one copy after another. She finally reached Jungkook, and handed him back his paper skeptically.

"So, how much do you have?" Jimin asked as he picked up his own copy.

"Thirty-two."

"Ouch..."

The tall dark-haired man shrugged.

"Well, I'm used to it..."

"I don't understand, you mastered this chapter so well..."

Jungkook didn't answer, preferring to put his copy away without saying anything. Yes, he was used to it. He was used to bad grades, but he was also used to it not bothering anyone, especially his mother.