- Twenty-seventh -

Jungkook never took his eyes off Taehyung, his legs still spread wide, staring at him anxiously. No one had licked him there. He'd only managed to convince one guy to give him a blow job one day, so this... This was unthinkable. For a top, it was far too humiliating, especially as Jungkook liked them dominant.

Suddenly he felt Taehyung's tongue titillate his entrance, licking the outline, causing the teenager to squeal in surprise.

"D-Daddy, this is weird..."

"I haven't even started yet, baby..."

Jungkook didn't even have time to react when he felt his tongue penetrate his hole, spreading his entrance and pressing his lips against it. Jungkook immediately arched his back, surprised by the new sensation. It was strange: he had a lot more mass inside him, starting with Taehyung's member (which was by far the biggest he'd ever known), but the effect wasn't the same at all. It was really weird, but at the same time incredibly good, and super exciting. All these emotions were building up inside him, and it intensified when Taehyung started to move.

The man was sodomising him with his tongue, devouring him on the spot. He sucked his hole, licked the walls, moving his muscle around Jungkook's hot, wet interior.

"Oh my God Daddy! Ah, that feels so good..."

The teenager's constant moans only heightened Taehyung's pleasure, and more importantly his appetite, as he firmly grabbed Jungkook's thighs to hold him in place, and pushed himself a little deeper into him, eliciting another cry of pleasure.

Only Jungkook's moans and Taehyung licking's noises could be heard in the room, the man spilling as much saliva as he could into the boy's hole. He sucked voraciously, like a predator that had finally got its hands on its prey. Until then, Taehyung never thought he'd one day do this to someone: he might be bisexual, but he still thought he had his own limits. But Jungkook spent his time proving him wrong, breaking them one by one. Not only did he end up licking his anus, but he loved it.

"D-Daddy..." Jungkook suddenly begged, jiggling. "Daddy I-I feel w-weird..."

Taehyung suddenly stopped, causing the boy to squeal in surprise. He straightened up, licking his lips, and turned his dark gaze on Jungkook, who had tears of pleasure in his eyes.

"You can't come, kitten, not yet..."

Taehyung took hold of his member with one hand and stroked it a little, and with the other stretched the boy's hole, which was largely moistened with the thirty-year-old's saliva.

"Hm, you look well prepared to me, it should be good... Are you ready, baby?"

Jungkook nodded feverishly, pre-cum beading at the tip of his member. Suddenly he felt Taehyung's cock penetrate him and slide inside him, causing him to spasm with pleasure. This time, Taehyung didn't wait for the boy to adjust, and immediately started moving, thrusting back and forth rhythmically, his pelvis slamming against Jungkook's buttocks.

He began slowly, with long, slow movements, taking the time to bring his member almost all the way out before thrusting straight in, all the way in. Both men sighed with pleasure, as if they were finally complete. They had wanted this moment for two weeks, living with each other without being able to touch the other. But now they were finally together, as one. Taehyung could feel Jungkook's warmth sucking him in, his walls closing on him as if he wanted to stop him getting out. And seeing Jungkook's appeased expression, Taehyung could easily guess that this was the case.

He suddenly quickened his pace, his movements becoming shorter and more violent. It didn't take him long to find Jungkook's prostate, and he started pounding it relentlessly, the teenager moaning beneath him, unable to hold back his screams. And yet, Taehyung could see he was trying desperately. The boy put his hand over his mouth, covering his whimpering as best as he could, but Taehyung quickly shoved it away.

"You can scream baby, we're all alone here. And even if someone hears you, they'll be able to see what a good boy you are for Daddy..."

Jungkook complied as the thirty-year-old's assaults intensified. Taehyung attacked him relentlessly, grunting every time he felt the circular muscle tighten on his cock. This went on for a good thirty minutes, Jungkook screaming and moaning, and Taehyung relentlessly pounding the poor boy's abused hole. But soon his strokes became more sloppy, and his breath came in gasps. He accelerated as he felt his orgasm coming on. And given Jungkook's state, he probably wasn't far either.

"Baby, come for me. Come on, cum for Daddy."

All it took was one more hard thrust and Jungkook whimpered and ejaculated, a large white trail spilling over his abdomen. Taehyung didn't stop though, continuing to shamelessly assault the young man's prostate. It wasn't until a good minute later that he too reached orgasm, emptying himself profusely inside him.

"Aaaahhh..." he sighed as he felt his sperm pour into Jungkook's hot, wet hole. "Fuck, that's so good..."

He pulled away a little and stroked his member, to make absolutely sure he'd poured all his semen into the boy's hole. There shouldn't be a drop left. When he was sure, he separated and came to lie beside Jungkook, taking him in his arms. He pulled him back against his chest and placed a kiss against his forehead, both still catching their breath.

"That was the best reward in the world, Daddy..." Jungkook said with a smile.

Taehyung smiled back and kissed him languidly.

"If you're a good boy, you'll get lots more like that."

"Yay!"

They cuddled for a long time, talking and laughing as if nothing had happened. Jungkook told him all about his days at school, and the frankly rubbish jokes Jimin told him all day long. In return, Taehyung told him a few amusing anecdotes, like the time one of his customers got his trousers caught when closing the taxi door, and the taxi driver ripped them off as he drove off, leaving the poor man in his pants on the pavement.

"Seriously?! No Daddy, you've got to be kidding me!" exclaimed Jungkook, laughing.

"No! If you only knew how hard it was to stop laughing!"

They both burst out laughing.

"Daddy, tell me you've got more of these!"

"Oh, I've got loads! Rich men do a lot more stupid things than you think!"

He started a new story when his phone rang.

"Ah, it's Mrs Lee..." observed Taehyung, grabbing his mobile.

He hesitated for a moment, not wanting to break this moment with Jungkook.

"Go on Daddy, don't worry about me." the boy assured him with a smile.

Taehyung nodded and picked up.

"Hello? Yes... Ah, I forgot... I'm at DreamLand... All right, see you in a minute."

He hung up and turned to Jungkook, an apologetic look pasted on his face.

"Kitten..."

"Duty calls, right? Go on, Daddy, you've made up for a lot with what we've just done."

Taehyung gave him a sad little smile and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm sorry, kitten..."

Jungkook kissed him back tenderly, then let him leave the bed. He watched him get dressed silently, sitting up in bed. When he had finally put on his suit, he turned to the teenager.

"You can stay here as long as you like, baby, just get some rest before you go home. As soon as you want to leave, call reception on this landline and they'll send you a driver. They know I was in this room, so you won't have any problems."

"Okay. Do a good job, Daddy."

"Thanks, kitten."

When they heard three knocks on the door, they realised that Mrs Lee had arrived. Taehyung kissed him one last time, proving that he really didn't want to leave, then left the room with a heart full of regret.