- Thirty-sixth -

Lying on the sofa in the living room, Jungkook was rubbing his crotch feverishly, impatience evident on his face, and his little whimpers expressed it just as much. Taehyung came dangerously close to him, passing over him to tower above him. He let his right hand graze his swollen lips before moving gradually down to his chest, caressing the exposed patch of immaculate skin with his fingertips. He stopped at the collar of his shirt, tickling the button that held it in place.

"We don't need this anymore." Taehyung growled as he suddenly ripped off the garment, revealing the teenager's chest.

The thirty-year-old let his gaze wander over the satin skin and unconsciously licked his lips.

"Beautiful..." he murmured. ""And it's all mine, just mine..."

He stopped at the boy's nipples, which were also erect. He leaned over gently, looking back into Jungkook's eyes, who were watching him nervously. The two men never took their eyes off each other, almost glaring.

After a long battle that tested both their nerves to the limit, Taehyung took one of the nipples between his lips, sucking it lovingly. He devoured it at length, feeling it swell under his tongue as Jungkook's moans sent direct signals to his crotch. He didn't immediately notice that the teenager had laced his long black locks between his fingers, pulling them slightly with each press on his breast.

The sensation was already heavenly for Jungkook, but Taehyung's obscene slurps only intensified his arousal and pleasure.

"Daddy, this is incredible! Aaaah!" exclaimed the boy, arching his back.

Taehyung pulled away a little, licking the hard, reddened nipple with the tip of his tongue.

"If I'd known you'd like it this much, baby, I'd have suckled you every day!"

He stood back to observe his work: the nipple had doubled in size, completely swollen, and had taken on an erotic reddish hue.

"Mmh, this could well become a habit... He murmured, proud of himself.

He quickly attacked the second, eating it just as voraciously, causing Jungkook to cry out in despair. He loved the feeling of the nipple hardening between his lips, and Jungkook's honest reaction enchanted him all the more. He nibbled on it for a long time, pulling on it to hear more of the teenager's bewitching voice.

"Oh baby... I'll never get tired of tasting you... No matter where I put my lips, I always end up feasting..."

Unable to speak properly, Jungkook simply stroked his hair tenderly, showing him that he loved offering himself to him just as much. Taehyung couldn't contain a little smirk and straightened up when he thought he'd had enough of the poor nipple.

"Shall we move on to the main course, hmm?"

Jungkook nodded feverishly, his mouth slightly ajar and his eyes unfocused. Taehyung came over and stroked his cheek, seeing his baby trembling with excitement, trying in vain to calm him down a little before the main act.

"Get undressed for me, kitten."

The boy complied without question, stripping off his trousers and underwear with phenomenal speed. The man didn't even need to ask him to get into position, Jungkook spreading his legs as wide as he could on his own, maintaining them with his hands, leaving Taehyung salivating at the sight. His hole tightened and loosened before his eyes, patiently waiting to be filled. His member was erect, already dripping with the crystalline liquid. But unfortunately for him, Taehyung was in a particularly teasing mood today.

"Shall we play a little game, kitten?" he suggested with a playful smile.

"A-A game?" Jungkook repeated in a naive, childlike voice.

"Hm. You'll see, you'll love it..."

Jungkook didn't hesitate for a moment, submitting immediately to his Daddy. Today, he wanted to accept every single one of his requests. He wanted to be a good boy for his beloved Daddy.

Seeing that the teenager agreed, Taehyung kissed him briefly before sticking his hand in his pocket, and after rummaging around for a few seconds, he pulled out a small metal ring.

"W-What's that, Daddy?"

"One of my toys."

Without further explanation, he took hold of it with his fingertips, under Jungkook's curious gaze. He watched as he slowly brought it closer to his erect member and slid it on it.

"Ngh..." moaned Jungkook as he felt the pressure of the ring.

Taehyung looked at his kitten with the darkest eyes he had ever worn.

"Today, I want you to beg me to let you cum. I won't let you cum until you've begged me enough."

Jungkook bit his lip. He would have refused with any other man, having always been reluctant to practice anything related to BDSM, but with Taehyung it was different. He trusted him, he knew he wouldn't hurt him. So, on the contrary, he was particularly excited.

Soon he felt two fingers moistened with a little lubricant penetrate his hole and shamelessly spread him open. Jungkook struggled to contain his moans, and it was all the harder when Taehyung suddenly inserted two more fingers, stretching the circular muscle to the limit. The thirty-year-old stroked his rock-hard member with his other hand, actively preparing to enter.

And indeed, he didn't wait long before pulling his fingers out and abruptly replacing them with his cock, which he violently thrust in. He grunted as Jungkook shrieked in surprise, and didn't wait for the teenager to ajust to his monstrous size, immediately starting to move, thrusting ferociously into Jungkook's poor pelvis.

Taehyung fucked him like an animal, growling like a bear with each assault. It felt so good, he loved the feeling of Jungkook's wet walls tightening around his cock, unconsciously urging him to go faster and faster, further and further.

"That's my baby, always such a good boy for Daddy..." He grumbled as he saw the trance-like state he had put Jungkook in.

The teenager was screaming with pleasure, his obscene moans filling the whole house. Taehyung even wondered if the neighbours down the road could hear him. But he didn't give a damn, all he was interested in at that moment was this boy moaning underneath him and squeezing his cock so hard that he was threatening to cum at any moment.

And just like that, after a few hard thrusts, he emptied himself into the poor red hole.

"Oh baby..." Taehyung sighed.

He glanced quickly at the teenager, who was breathing heavily, exhausted by the intense session. But unfortunately for him, Taehyung was far from satisfied. The man touched Jungkook's erect tip with his fingertips, who immediately arched his back and whimpered. He looked like he was going to explode.

"Do you want to come, kitten?"

Jungkook nodded feverishly, and Taehyung smirked.

"Mmh, I don't know... you don't deserve it yet..."

"D-Daddy..."

Taehyung stepped back a little, pulling part of his cock out of his anus.

"In my opinion, you're not desperate enough yet... I'm going to push you to the limit..."

Without warning, he swung his pelvis hard, hitting Jungkook's prostate, who screamed with pleasure.

"Oh baby, I'm going to ruin you..."