- Twelfth -

The kitchen was dead silent. Taehyung and Soyoon were sitting at the big table, eating breakfast without speaking to each other. Taehyung was quietly reading the newspaper and drinking a chocolate, while Soyoon was sipping her coffee and surfing the net. Every morning had been pretty much the same since they'd moved in together, about a week ago. On the first morning, Taehyung had tried a few approaches, but they had been inconclusive. He'd realised that Soyoon wasn't a morning person, and he honestly didn't have the slightest motivation to get her to open up to him. So he gave up.

Suddenly, small footsteps broke the silence, someone was coming down the stairs. This person soon arrived in the kitchen, naturally attracting Taehyung's attention, and he tore himself away from his diary. And he nearly spat out his drink at the sight before him: Jungkook burst in, his hair a little dishevelled, pouting, still not fully awake. He was wearing a tiny crop-top that barely revealed his bellybutton and milky skin, and shorts that barely covered his bottom and hugged his thighs perfectly. For Taehyung, the view was divine. Jungkook mumbled a 'hello' and swayed towards the cupboards, passing right by the thirty-year-old, who inhaled his baby scent despite himself.

He would have liked to go back to reading his daily routine, really, but Taehyung was perfectly incapable of doing so, his gaze riveted on the boy's hips.

Damn, that ass...

He found himself leering at Jungkook's bottom, enjoying the teenager's wiggle. And Jungkook was perfectly aware of it, exaggerating his every move, bending over as far as he could to grab the jar of Nutella at the back of the cupboard. He could feel Taehyung's burning gaze on him, tempting him tirelessly with his provocations. He even pulled up his shorts a little, revealing a little more of the roundness of his buttocks. If he'd turned around, he could have seen Taehyung running his tongue over his bottom lip, licking it like a predator ready to pounce on its prey.

He finished preparing his toast and came to sit beside them, his mother still not having lifted her nose from her mobile. Anyway, that was what he wanted. This way, he had Taehyung all to himself. And in fact, as soon as the teenager had turned around and moved closer to the table, he quickly went back to reading his newspaper, hiding his face behind it. This action didn't escape Jungkook, who couldn't help but smirk.

I'm not finished with you yet, Daddy.

He sat down to the left of Taehyung, at the end of the table. His mother was on the opposite side, relatively far away from them. Perfect. Jungkook began to eat quietly, and Taehyung took another sip of his hot drink. But suddenly he felt something caress his leg. He quickly glanced under the table, trying to be as discreet as possible, and saw that it was Jungkook's foot. He immediately turned towards him, but the boy continued to eat innocently, staring off into the distance, a mischievous smile stuck to his lips. Taehyung pushed him away.

Jungkook came back a few seconds later, this time moving further up, caressing his thighs with the tip of his foot. Taehyung bit his lip, shocked by the teenager's audacity. He wanted to push him away again, but Jungkook didn't give him the time, coming up faster, landing directly in his crotch. Taehyung struggled to contain the jolt this contact caused him.

Jungkook began to knead the thirty-year-old's semi-hard member, drawing a sigh of pleasure from the man.

You see, Daddy? You can't resist me...

Indeed, Taehyung had completely given up trying to push him away. He closed his eyes and bit his lip at the wave of pleasure that washed over him. Jungkook continued to stroke his member tirelessly, exerting a little pressure from time to time, almost making Taehyung groan each time, as he shamefully hid behind his newspaper.

Taehyung's cock was getting harder by the second, each caress turning him on more. Jungkook's smile also grew as he felt the man's desire increase. Oh, what he wouldn't have given to see the dark look on the man's face as he mercilessly stroked his crotch!

Taehyung was now completely hard, and he still hadn't found the courage to push Jungkook's foot away. On the contrary, he was on the verge of cracking and throwing himself on top of him. But suddenly the caresses stopped, and the teenager pulled back. Taehyung didn't even have time to react, Jungkook had already straightened up and was nonchalantly wiping his hands.

"Well, I'd better get ready or I'll be late..." he muttered.

Taehyung watched him walk away in disbelief, his cock still hard between his thighs. And his frustration prevented him from seeing the sadistic, satisfied smile on Jungkook's face as he left the room.

***

Jungkook dropped heavily into his chair, dropping his bag to his left. Jimin soon joined him. They immediately continued their conversation where they'd left it in the corridor.

"Oh Chim, if you'd seen his face, it was hilarious!" Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin rolled his eyes and slumped down on his table.

"Still, I'd never have thought he'd let himself be taken in so easily." confessed the blond boy. "He intrigues me more and more, I'd have to meet him!"

"I'll probably invite you one of these days. The problem is, now I'm living under the same roof as my mother, so I'm not sure we'll have a great time in her divine presence... He ironised.

"She's not going to stop us having fu-"

"Hey, aren't those my favourite faggots?" mocked someone behind their backs.

The two turned around in unison, only to come face to face with a boy their own age, with an imposing appearance and a petty smile.

"Seriously, didn't you have a better slogan?" Jimin tackled him. "Stop being such a broken record, Minhyu."

Minhyu laughed.

"At least I don't suck dicks in my spare time."

"You should, I'm sure it would relax you." Jungkook teased.

The young man was about to get up and beat him, but the teacher barged in before he had time.

"Quiet now, I've got an announcement to make!" exclaimed Mr Kang, trying to rise above the commotion of the students.

Once silence had more or less returned, he continued.

"I want you to do a presentation, in groups of two to four people maximum. You'll have to present it to the class in three weeks' time..."

Jungkook turned to his best friend, who nodded before he could ask him anything.

"Ok, we'll go to my place, it's clearly quieter than yours." Jungkook said.

"Oh, you're exaggerating!"

"Chim, the last time we worked at your place, you ended up cleaning up your little sister's vomit while I was trying to calm her down."

Jimin bit his lip, unable to reply.

"Okay, at your place then. That way I can meet your super Daddy."

Jungkook chuckled.

"You'd better not take him away from me."

"That's up to him."